Bills Who Had a Decent Week...

Nostradumbass

7 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Cool one. 

So wouldnt it look real nice to have Trey and Darby both on rookie deals on the outside?

But we got 282 yards out of Matthews and we got Harrison Phillips.  I remember last season when it happened... it was all because "Darby is only good in man and we run zone."  So we sign an over the hill guy who played man his whole career and he retired mid game.

Edited by Scott7975

3 hours ago, MAJBobby said:

Cool one. 

So wouldnt it look real nice to have Trey and Darby both on rookie deals on the outside?

No because he doesn't understand you can have two good corners. Just like he doesn't understand you could have two good tackles.

3 hours ago, Scott7975 said:

But we got 282 yards out of Matthews and we got Harrison Phillips.  I remember last season when it happened... it was all because "Darby is only good in man and we run zone."  So we sign an over the hill guy who played man his whole career and he retired mid game.

Don't speak this much sense to the people. Salary cap. Idk I just feel like that's all I have to say to justify every move they've made.

3 hours ago, BuffaloRush said:

Slightly?Above?Average?CB?

Man you are touched dude.

For real though I can't remember seeing White get beat and for the second straight game Lorenzo made a bunch of plays. Jerry Hughes was effective at times too. Feels like those two guys are the only ones who ever get into the backfield and they have a combined age of 75. 

Edited by VW82
  • Haha (+1) 1