Andre holmes led team in targets...

Hebert19

I'm sorry but that's just freaking wrong.  Hes barely worthy of an NFL roster spot outside of decent special teams and yet he is on the field and getting targets on the Bill's. 

1.  Please go get Gordon or Bryant. 

2.  Or Please go get maclin or some other has been. 

3.  Heck.  Resign kerley.  

But dont let this guy on the field anymore please. 

1 minute ago, Hebert19 said:

I'm sorry but that's just freaking wrong.  Hes barely worthy of an NFL roster spot outside of decent special teams and yet he is on the field and getting targets on the Bill's. 

If...if either one of them wanted to come here I’d be all for it. 1 year deal, get Allen a decent target and you know the Bills are gonna be throwing the ball 30-40 times a game playing from behind.

24 minutes ago, Hebert19 said:

Actually he tied Murphy 

34 minutes ago, Hebert19 said:

I agree...I don’t want Andre on this team.  He’s not a good receiver and he dropped another pass today.  His claim to fame is catching a pas over Aaron williams on 4th-and-26 to knock the Bills from playoff contention in 2014

6 minutes ago, BuffaloRush said:

I agree...I don’t want Andre on this team.  He’s not a good receiver and he dropped another pass today.  His claim to fame is catching a pas over Aaron williams on 4th-and-26 to knock the Bills from playoff contention in 2014

I thought that was Graham. Anyways, he’s claimed he watches that play a lot. I guess when you don’t catch it often you need to revisit the past. 

43 minutes ago, Hebert19 said:

This franchise always puts way too much value on special teams and the units are still below average.

22 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

This team would rather have a 5th special teams linebacker then a WR that can catch I’d get open. The personnel decisions are as embarrassing as the on field performance.

The decision to cut Kerly over Holmes was embarrassing. Allen was playing in his first NFL game and you cut his most reliable receiving target and keep a WR that makes the occasional play on special teams. This season is all about Allen so at least try to set him up for success.

• Like (+1) 1