[Vague Title] The future is ok

Kirby Jackson

Just now, SoCal Deek said:

But....we'll always have New Years Eve 2017!   I was running around the room like a little kid when Dalton hit that pass.  Please don't make me hate that moment too.  It's all we have left.

I loved it too. But it is a fluke. I'm not giving up on either McD or Beane. I gave them the benefit of the doubt at first. I liked some stuff they did. The team overachieved and I was happy about it. But they didn't build on it. They tore it down and also didn't fill it with decent players. We look like a five-six win team this year. If this was the plan, this should have been last year. 

• Like (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, COTC said:

No I’m not saying that. What makes you think that?

i am on the opinion that this is clear evidence that McD has lost the locker room...

There is no doubt about it. How many times has Sal Cap said he didn't see any type of leadership or signs of urgency on the sidelines? It started with the Cinci home preseason game.The defense doesn't tackle because they don't give a "fill in the blank"...and the offensive line knows they suck...collecting checks is what it's about. Ducasse and Miller know they get roasted every week...but why care? $$$.

Edited by Misterbluesky

Just now, #34fan said:

The future is 0-4...  You can't trust a process that doesn't exist.

The process of gutting your team and making up excuses to extend your job security. That doesn’t fly in Buffalo, we’re smarter than that. We see right through it. 

Fire these Frauds!!

Just now, stony said:

Time to smoke your pipe and call it a night.  

Whatever you need to do to relax is cool with me. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, COTC said:

I don’t know. Why don’t you ask Terrance. 

These are strange questions John. 

Your statements are more strange....

One simple question.   Do you really think that Kim and Terry care what YOU think?  I think you should put something in the suggestion box and see how that turns out.

Since being here, 3 vets have decided they just didn’t want to play anymore. Davis, Incognito and Boldin. Not to mention the Eric Wood disaster. This Defense has been blown off the ball and the field repeatedly. Our oline is the worst in football. Not 1 WR on our team would even start for a good offense. We have started a QB more then once that is responsible for the worst performances in NFL history. We have let Watkins, Gilmore, Glenn, Tyrod, Darby, Woods, Dareus and Goodwin get away and replaced them with garbage. We passed on Watson and Mahomes and then traded up for the most ridiculed prospect in the draft. Our QB group has a combined 1 complete game played and it was today. We are now the worst team in the league....

I am very worried

Edited by Brianmoorman4jesus
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, John from Riverside said:

Your statements are more strange....

One simple question.   Do you really think that Kim and Terry care what YOU think?  I think you should put something in the suggestion box and see how that turns out.

Why would they care what I think? Bizarre.