[Vague Title] The future is ok

Kirby Jackson

8 minutes ago, Skins Malone said:

Yes you did i read that wrong.  Now im not so confused.  It would be nice if our QB had a little more help.

Oh, that offense is awful. There are holes everywhere. That was part of what encouraged me. He is playing with trash. The fact that he could make them function was a positive sign.

Edited by Kirby Jackson
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Kirby Jackson said:

As always, what I relay here is based in fact. Again, I have no issue if people disagree with my opinions. They do all of the time. When I provide information though, it is fact. I wouldn’t bring it otherwise. 

Kirby, you really have to let it go.  The point I was making was NOT about your credibility!  It was about the fact that apparently the COACHES were not aware.  Got it?

1 minute ago, Sig1Hunter said:

I think the issue was doing it in the middle of a game.  Don't put your coaches and teammates in a position where they have to answer for it after the game.  If he was done,  that's fine. Gut out the rest of the game, at the very least on the sidelines with your team.  Shouldn't have been too much too ask.

I agree 100%. I’m just saying that losing him is not a big deal. It’s a story because he was playing 10 minutes earlier. He should have finished the game.

Just now, John from Riverside said:

So he took over the defensive play calling for the second half of the game and you think he lost the locker room after they dominated the second half?

Yes, it is so obvious. No question about it. 

Any other questions?

23 minutes ago, jtothebrown said:

Thank you for not being the blind homer that several other posters or should i say obd, paid posters are on here. 

Clueless ^^

17 minutes ago, COTC said:

A veteran “retired” at half time. Doesn’t get any more obvious. 

You could read Vontae’s statement on twitter or you can just make up stories

3 minutes ago, COTC said:

No I’m not saying that. What makes you think that?

i am on the opinion that this is clear evidence that McD has lost the locker room...

Im of the opinion you haven’t stopped crying since Tyrod left. 

Edited by Teddy KGB

1 minute ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Oh, that offense is awful. There are holes everywhere. That was part of what encouraged me. He is playing with tras. The fact that he could make them function was a positive sign.

I agree 100% there.  This team will need to make a huge leap next year.  They literally have everything lined up.  Cap money...lots of picks and possible a very high one..and a QB.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Teddy KGB said:

Clueless ^^

You could read Vontae’s statement on twitter or make up stories

Im of the opinion you haven’t stopped crying since Tyrod left. 

Vontae is being P.C.   Crying? You are so dramatic. Lol

1 minute ago, Kelly the Dog said:

My point is if you wanted a total rebuild we dont finish 9-7 and draft 22 and have to spend most of our draft capital to get to 7 to draft Josh. We start at 7 and maybe get to three or at least draft another stud. 

But....we'll always have New Years Eve 2017!   I was running around the room like a little kid when Dalton hit that pass.  Please don't make me hate that moment too.  It's all we have left.