Reasons Why I Stand By Coach McDermott and GM Beane’s “Process”

BuffaloRush

Just now, Ol Dirty B said:

I'm glad some took the time to reply and break that post down.

I'm so tired of people just anointing Allen and Edmunds. I'd love for them to pan out, but they haven't proven to be franchise players at all.

But they also haven’t failed either and both have shown flashes.  Also the sample size is 2 games.  I’m encouraged by what I’ve seen.  Im looking at things from a 10,000 foot view... not a 10 foot view 

Just now, John from Riverside said:

Bobby I really dont get it every time you bring up "self created"

NFL teams do this often when they rebiuld

So it was a rebuild?? Because if it is a rebuild get ready for a list of roster questions

Just now, White Linen said:

Then we're just talking this past off season?

That would be Beanes Scouting Staff 

Just now, MAJBobby said:

So it was a rebuild?? Because if it is a rebuild get ready for a list of roster questions

That would be Beanes Scouting Staff 

OK so last year we cut high priced players for draft picks......we used draft capital to move up for a franchise QB.....we have 10 draft picks next year and like 90 million in cap space

That doesnt sound like a rebiuld to you?

I think Mcbeane is a good combo however let's face it.... WE NEED TO SPEND MONEY TO COMPETE!  EVERY OTHER TEAM HAS ADDRESSED NEED.... WE SOMEWHAT DID!  WE DO NOT KNOW ALLEN IS OUR FRANCHISE QB.  WISH WE HAD TYROD STILL.  HATERS SAY WHAT U WANT.... WE WOULD NOT BE IN THIS POSITION IF WE HAD HIM N DID WHAT CLEVELAND HAS DOME N SIGNED SOME TALENT

• Like (+1) 1

We need a GM and coach that get 2-3 more wins a season from what we had last year. When you're 9-7 the quickest way to 12-4 is not going 3-13. What kind of a process is this.

I question their ability to judge talent. Look at their free agents. I think McBeane is learning on the job, but no matter what anyone's process or rebuild is losing seasons should not be part of it. Both of these guys are unproven so I hate to see them get rid of the talent we had because they have no record of building a winning team or scouting good talent and we are beginning to see very questionable decision making.

• Like (+1) 3