Reasons Why I Stand By Coach McDermott and GM Beane’s “Process”

BuffaloRush

33 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

I knew it!!

No I’m just thinking about the “big picture” here.  Some of these fans can’t see the forest from the trees.  This is usually characterized by overly negative and defamatory comments about Beane and McDermott, and whinging and pining about the past.

1 hour ago, CountDorkula said:

Why I don’t stand with them. They thought Nate Peterman was a viable starting QB for this team for the entire season. It lasted 2 quarters. How can you be that wrong? 

The team is consistently blown out by 20+.  6 times now. (Happened 0 times under Ryan)

the coach said said they released Kerley because it was hot out and they needed another DT. It was hot, really?

? Isn't that the exact reason given by Jauron for why Maybin wasn't playing early in the year??

2 hours ago, BuffaloRush said:

But they also haven’t failed either and both have shown flashes.  Also the sample size is 2 games.  I’m encouraged by what I’ve seen.  Im looking at things from a 10,000 foot view... not a 10 foot view 

Can you see Star, Vontae, Mahomes, JuJu, Murphy, and Andre Holmes all the way up there ? 

• Haha (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, BuffaloRush said:

No I’m just thinking about the “big picture” here.  Some of these fans can’t see the forest from the trees.  This is usually characterized by overly negative and defamatory comments about Beane and McDermott, and whinging and pining about the past.

No, you're just crusading.  Any criticism of Beane or McDermott is a personal affront to you for some reason so we get treated to another superficial analysis on the state of the franchise from a guy who thought we were going back to the playoffs all off-season wrapped up with some more self-righteous, "love it or leave it" bull ****.

2 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

No, you're just crusading.  Any criticism of Beane or McDermott is a personal affront to you for some reason so we get treated to another superficial analysis on the state of the franchise from a guy who thought we were going back to the playoffs all off-season wrapped up with some more self-righteous, "love it or leave it" bull ****.

He is a major CoTP guy. Might even be related to McDicky

Edited by MAJBobby

8 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

Buffalo Drama Queen ? 

What “process” is there now? The bills are inarguably one of the worst teams in the league.

Do you really trust Daboll to set Allen up for success? I don’t.

Do you trust Beane in free agency next year with all the cap room? I don’t. Just look at their signings this year and see how it’s working out so far.

Not calling for their heads yet, but I just don’t get how people blindly “trust the process “.