we got the wrong coach, go get jim harbaugh

BakersBills

31 minutes ago, BakersBills said:

sorry defense isnt the place to put your focus on in this modern day NFL.

we need high IQ offensive minds in here.

Yes, because he has faired so well since the NFL figured his offense out and his All Pro defense got old in SF. :rolleyes:

1 hour ago, SouthNYfan said:

Weren't Harbaugh's 49ers teams known for their defense, not offense?

I think he had one season where they didn't allow a rushing touchdown all year or something.

He wears out his welcome and/or gets bored where he is after about 4 years.  If he loses to Ohio St again he'll probably be fired.

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, LittleJoeCartwright said:

He wears out his welcome and/or gets bored where he is after about 4 years.  If he loses to Ohio St again he'll probably be fired.

Yeah man, I was just saying that the OP is talking about getting an OFFENSIVE minded coach, Jim is a defensive coach, although he is quite offensive as a person.

1 hour ago, BakersBills said:

sorry defense isnt the place to put your focus on in this modern day NFL.

we need high IQ offensive minds in here.

I think Harbaugh's tied up in his Michigan contract now....but maybe we could get the genius offensive coordinator who ran his offense in SF to come run ours.  I am sure if we hired that guy....what's his name?...it couldn't possibly end badly.

5 hours ago, BarleyNY said:

From B. Edwards:

So funny that everyone is worried my tweet as opposed to the real issue, 0-17 on the road against ranked opponents, 1-6 against rivals and the one win was against a 3-9 MSU. Last thing i will ask and really think about this before you get mad...is Michigan better than Iowa?

Yeah. That’s the guy you want. 

nfl isnt college....post his nfl stuff if your trying to make a point