Week 3: Vikings Game Preparation - Shaq Lawson Declared Out; Cook & Griffen Out for MIN; Shady Out

26CornerBlitz

33 minutes ago, eball said:

Ray-Ray practiced fully today!  I really want to see that kid out there...he and Allen had some chemistry during preseason.

They must have been really impressed with him as a player if the kept him on the active roster over many others even knowing he might miss several games due to injury. Either that or they underestimated the severity of his injury.

3 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

"We’re not going to rule that out. That’s something we always look at for every position,” said McDermott. “I’m not going to get into details, but I’m not going to rule it out. That’s something that we’re looking at.”

On the 81st anniversary of Tolkein releasing "The Hobbit" I'll offer that if Coach McDermott were a Tolkein  character, he would be an Ent.

• Haha (+1) 2

Tony Romo Gives His Thoughts on Vikings-Bills, Kirk Cousins, His Time With Coach Zimmer (3:21)

Mike Wobschall caught up with former Cowboys QB and CBS Sports' analyst Tony Romo on Friday to get his take on Sunday's game between the Vikings and Bills, as well as what he thinks of QB Kirk Cousins, his impressions of Coach Zimmer from their time in Dallas, and more.

Nantz on The Minnesota Roots of "Hello, Friends," Calling This Spring's Final Four In Minneapolis, Vikings-Bills (3:52)

CBS Sports Play-By-Play Announcer Jim Nantz, who will call Sunday's Vikings-Bills game at U.S. Bank Stadium, talked with Mike Wobschall on Friday about the Minnesota roots of his famous "Hello, Friends" catchphrase, calling past and upcoming Final Fours in Minneapolis, and more.