Week 3: Vikings Game Preparation - Shaq Lawson Declared Out; Cook & Griffen Out for MIN; Shady Out

26CornerBlitz

On 9/21/2018 at 3:22 PM, reddogblitz said:

On the 81st anniversary of Tolkein releasing "The Hobbit" I'll offer that if Coach McDermott were a Tolkein  character, he would be an Ent.

and i get that analogy.
don't get him angry though

8 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

That is nice to read !

Thanks 26

• Thank you (+1) 1

23 hours ago, RiotAct said:

not a single “expert” picks us ATS?  Ummm. ok.

That’s enough right there to make me want jump on the Bills

4 hours ago, Boatdrinks said:

Not surprising. I read that 16 + point dogs are something like 4-54 ATS since the ‘80s. The Bills don’t appear to be capable of beating the spread in this instance. 

Well, there’s that...

On 9/21/2018 at 12:22 PM, reddogblitz said:

On the 81st anniversary of Tolkein releasing "The Hobbit" I'll offer that if Coach McDermott were a Tolkein  character, he would be an Ent.

Come on. He’s obviously an Elf. Dabol is a dwarf. Josh is Aragorn, duh.

• 26CornerBlitz changed the title to Week 3: Vikings Game Preparation - Shaq Lawson Declared Out; Cook & Griffen Out for MIN; Shady Likely Out
9 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

A week full of an avalanche of predictions of how the Vikings will be blowing out the Bills has me convinced that this game is going to be very competitive, and probably come down a team winning it or losing it on their final drive.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, 1billsfan said:

A week full of an avalanche of predictions of how the Vikings will be blowing out the Bills has me convinced that this game is going to be very competitive, and probably come down a team winning it or losing it on their final drive.

Seems like Heart > Head.

9 minutes ago, 1billsfan said:

I haven't been paying much attention to it, but I bet most of the media is disregarding the Bills' 2nd half performance against the Chargers. If the Bills keep playing defense like that, then they can be competitive with any team, I think.

Which team is going to show up? Since it's a road game, I don't have high hopes for an ultra-focused Bills squad.

39 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

I haven't been paying much attention to it, but I bet most of the media is disregarding the Bills' 2nd half performance against the Chargers. If the Bills keep playing defense like that, then they can be competitive with any team, I think.

Which team is going to show up? Since it's a road game, I don't have high hopes for an ultra-focused Bills squad.

0-2, they are the team expected to be blown out, 17 point spread, McDermott is no slouch head coach...I just get a feeling the Bills will be a very focused team today.

• Like (+1) 2