Week 3: Vikings Game Preparation - Shaq Lawson Declared Out; Cook & Griffen Out for MIN; Shady Out

26CornerBlitz

I don't think there will be anything good about this game.  The Vikes, imo, are better at most positions than the Ravens.  We won't have Peterman wasting our time in this game but I don't foresee Allen doing much.  I'm really hoping he can just stay away from Interceptions and of course injury.

Well, maybe there is one good thing...I have the Vikings DST in fantasy.

1 hour ago, row_33 said:

why are they sending the A-Team to cover this putative turkey of a game?

this is more Beth Mowins/Jay Feeley territory

Well, it’s the Patriots roving announcing team. Perhaps the Pats are on prime time this week or something. Just guessing. 

1 hour ago, Boatdrinks said:

Ah, I see. Not a fan of SNF then ? 

Just meant the Pats official CBS crew is out of luck to gush over the Pats, as Brady is on Prime Time NBC Sunday, so you may be correct on why #1 is doing the Bills game

I haven't watched much Prime Time NFL the last few years, Thursday is usually crud (See this Week's Matchup) and after Saturday NCAA and the BIlls I'm kind of burned out for the week on football, and MNF usually is a dog of a game as well

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, MAJBobby said:

I am looking forward to Romo and what he says about Allen

Absolutely.  For as bad as Beurlein was with some of his shtick on Sunday, he did provide some solid analysis of what Josh was reading and where he made good/bad plays.  Romo will be awesome to hear.