Week 3: Vikings Game Preparation - Shaq Lawson Declared Out; Cook & Griffen Out for MIN; Shady Out

26CornerBlitz

15 minutes ago, VW82 said:

It would be nice to see a few less designed QB runs. I like my rookie QB with his head attached thank you very much!

Also, here's hoping Tremaine Edmunds spends a little extra time in the film room this week. That Chargers tape will be all over the NFL. Just run a crossing route and TE has no idea what to do.  

Edmunds will be fine.  Dude is 20 years old, calling the D plays, and Rivers and Co. have a great offense that attacked him.  He'll adjust.  

I actually think this will be like the Chargers game.  Although I fear that our O-line will again create issues for us.  

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

Although I fear that our O-line will again create issues for us.  

The protection stuff in this game was more on Allen than the o-line. They got beat one on one at times, but a lot of it was Allen failing to recognize overloads pre-snap and adjusting, or not seeing the delayed blitz and getting the ball out to his hot reads. Lots for both of those guys to learn from this game. 

Edited by VW82

The hext two games will be brutal. Actually the next 14 now look rough now. 

Zero part of McD coaching, gameday coaching and coaching staff are working. Nobody. 

Player retires at halftime. So Billsy...

Wonder if Frazier will make it 

Allen looks like someday it will all click. There is a little hope. 

• 26CornerBlitz changed the title to Week 3: Vikings Game Preparation - Line Opens with Bills as 16.5 Point Dogs
2 minutes ago, VW82 said:

The protection stuff in this game was more on Allen than the o-line. They got beat one on one at times, but a lot of it was Allen failing to recognize overloads pre-snap and adjusting, or not seeing the delayed blitz and getting the ball out to his hot reads. Lots for both of those guys to learn from this game. 

Agree.  no doubt Allen had mistakes, esp. with the overloads.  But giving up a sack on a hand-off like this O-line did is laughably bad.  

I think Allen will learn and improve, not sure how much better this O-line can get. 

2 minutes ago, VW82 said:

Hopefully, he can actually learn from the film / experience and do better. That will be the real test, whether he improves this year.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, 26CornerBlitz said:
Money Line Spread Total 1st Half 2nd Half
Date Time Fav Dog Fav Dog Over Under Fav Dog Fav Dog
09/16 6:40pm     MIN-16.5 -110 BUF+16.5 -110 38.5 -110 38.5 -110        
09/16 6:50pm     MIN-16.5 -110 BUF+16.5 -110 39.5 -110 39.5 -110    

Bills vs. Vikings Vegas Lines

16 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:
Money Line Spread Total 1st Half 2nd Half
Date Time Fav Dog Fav Dog Over Under Fav Dog Fav Dog
09/16 6:40pm     MIN-16.5 -110 BUF+16.5 -110 38.5 -110 38.5 -110        
09/16 6:50pm     MIN-16.5 -110 BUF+16.5 -110 39.5 -110 39.5 -110    

I didn't believe it but... wow. That looks distorted, both the line and the over/under.

Take the over!

Edited by HalftimeAdjustment
More to add.
  • Like (+1) 1