[Vague Title] Sincerely, thank you......

Beast

to the Pegula’s.

You guys have kept both teams in Buffalo. Your money is amazing! I sincerely appreciate keeping our teams local.

Beyond that, you have created two bottom feeders and have shown you don’t have a damned clue concerning professional sports franchsies.

Post all the googly eyed responses you want. Yes, I know, tne Sabres MAY have a franchise defenseman....just like a few years ago they had a franchise center.

Long live Ralph and Golisano!

Yikes!

Edited by Binghamton Beast
  • Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Binghamton Beast said:

to the Pegula’s.

You guys have kept both teams in Buffalo. Your money is amazing! I sincerely appreciate keeping our teams local.

Beyond that, you have created two bottom feeders and have shown you don’t have a damed clue concerning professional sports franchsies.

Post all the googly eyed responses you want. Yes, I know, tne Sabres MAY have a franchise defenseman....just like a few years ago they had a franchise center.

Long live Ralph and Golisano!

Yikes!

You nailed it.  But people don't want to hear it.

:mellow:

• Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

[This is an automated response]

As a courtesy to the other board members, please use more descriptive topic titles. A better title will help the community find information faster and make your topic more likely to be read. The topic starter can edit the topic title line to make it more appropriate.

Thank you.

Can we submit recommendations?

3 minutes ago, sleeby said:

Screw you.  Root for NE next time; better yet, Dallas.  

Screw me?

Why?

Have you enjoyed the past 7 years or so of Buffalo sports?

Again,  I sincerely appreciate the Pegula’s for keeping our teams local however they are showing money isn’t everything when it comes to success.

Am I wrong?

Edited by Binghamton Beast
  • Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Binghamton Beast said:

Screw me?

Why?

Have you enjoyed the past 7 years or so of Buffalo sports?

Again,  I sincerely appreciate the Pegula’s cor keeping our teams local however they ate showing money isn’t everything when it comes to success.

Am I wrong?

No, you are 100% correct.

"The fish rots from the head, down."

Marv Levy

NFL HOF Coach

And the Pegulas are the head of this rotten fish called Buffalo professional sports.

:thumbdown: