Shady McCoy rib injury - Practicing (limited) on Wednesday

YoloinOhio

2 hours ago, BeefCurtns said:

Sums up our fantastic Oline. Now we are hurting our own. Allen's cupboard is already bare as his wideouts suck monkey taint. Now take away his only security blanket too. Unbeleivable. Are we sure our GM's name isn't Brandon Beanowitz?!?

TIRE FIRE

(Sarcasm activated)

Security blanket or sideways running back over the hill former superstar? 

3 hours ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

Honestly they need to trade him. For his sake and ours. McCoy deserves a chance to be on a winner and we can get a second for him from a team like Green Bay or Cincy. 

I do want him traded, but because he's old and won't be part of this rebuild. Don't care who we trade him to or for what. I'll take a 5th or 6th for him.

12 minutes ago, Dopey said:

I do want him traded, but because he's old and won't be part of this rebuild. Don't care who we trade him to or for what. I'll take a 5th or 6th for him.

Your screen name belies your personnel management acumen

17 minutes ago, Dopey said:

I think they could get a second or a third for him from a desperate team. Cincy could be just that. 

The third round is a great place to find o linemen. 

Edited by atlbillsfan1975

2 minutes ago, COTC said:

As respect for our coach dwindles, injuries (silent protests), esp. from Vets will become much more common...

Not if they want to keep cashing a weekly check and another week towards a possible pension 

when you are on the worst team and  then proven a malingerer, you are done forever

4 minutes ago, row_33 said:

Not if they want to keep cashing a weekly check and another week towards a possible pension 

when you are on the worst team and  then proven a malingerer, you are done forever

Theyre disguising it as an injury. 

Edited by COTC

9 hours ago, COTC said:

As respect for our coach dwindles, injuries (silent protests), esp. from Vets will become much more common...

9 hours ago, COTC said:

Theyre disguising it as an injury. 

Reported.    Can you keep your coach has lost the team/mutiny theory confined to the one thread?      

You sounds dumb enough there.   No need to plaster it all over. 

Groy fell on shady to silently protest McD ? ??‍♂️???‍♂️?

Edited by Teddy KGB

11 hours ago, COTC said:

Trolling bait - what a hot take - LOL.

Yeah the silent protest of fractured ribs that McCoy will try to play with - no respect for the coach.

Kyle out their on his knee playing his heart out for the team and coach, but yeah they have no respect.

Players trying to make a play even when the helmet comes off - no respect for the coach or team at all

Let’s take it further - I guess based on your “Logic” - Carson Wentz is silently protesting in Philadelphia.  Greg Zuerlein is protesting the coach in LA - I mean he pulled himself out of the game right after the opening kickoff. He didn’t even have the respect for the coach to try and gut it out like Shady - they must really hate McVay.  

The list could go on and on, but it doesn’t matter as you have a horrible hot take you want to troll with - so have fun.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I don’t see how he could play with fractured ribs. I fractured 3 ribs playing hockey, and for the first week I had to sleep in a chair because laying down hurt too much. It was painful just sitting down and standing up.  It took over a month until it felt good enough to play again, and they were still sore.

• Like (+1) 1