Shady McCoy rib injury - Practicing (limited) on Wednesday

YoloinOhio

7 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

Come on!!  The Packers of all teams are going to be giving up a @nd for McCoy??  Did Beane just get hired by Green Bay??

This is silly talk.  Looking at him  so far this season, no team is giving up a decent pick for him at this point.

But the next level down is baby back ribs.  As long as he it doesn't get down the lowest level, short ribs, then it's ok--because that's just essentially pot roast with a piece of bone in it...

I’d take a second or a third for him. 

Bills need linemen. I believe the Pack has a ton of picks. Good guards can be had in the 3rd-5th rounds. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

I’d take a second or a third for him. 

Bills need linemen. I believe the Pack has a ton of picks. Good guards can be had in the 3rd-5th rounds. 

Agreed.  At this point we should be trading away any player that doesn’t have a future in Buffalo past this season.  

2 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Agreed.  At this point we should be trading away any player that doesn’t have a future in Buffalo past this season.  

I think trading a vet who has a few seasons left is a smart move. The Bills are looking at  2-3 year rebuild. McCoy has this year at a high level. I am not sure about next season. A team trying to win now and missing a RB due to injury will most likely give up a higher pick during the season. Cincy with Mixon going down is a good option as well.

6 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

The Bills didn’t give out any info 

Peterman taking over from T''Rod

Broken Collarbone

Shady's mid-body injury details

Those weren't released by the Bills ahead of schedule?

Edited by row_33

10 minutes ago, row_33 said:

Peterman taking over from T''Rod

Broken Collarbone

Shady's mid-body injury details

Those weren't released by the Bills ahead of schedule?

I thought you were referring to the rib injuries? It was rapaport on both. Likely from the agents.