[Vague Title] Coaching

Toledo Bill

12 men on the field, challenging a call (bottom of the pile) that was not winnable,unprepared and out coached  to start the game... I am sure the second half will allow continued “process” discussions... McMoron shows so many weaknesses... but to his credit the coaching staff made some positive halftime adjustments. The negatives seem to outweigh the positives but there were some glimmers of hope. 

So far he has misfired on OC(replaced) and DC(took over playcalling) and most think OL coach(though how the hell would we really know).  Give him credit for making changes.  

1 minute ago, BillsEnthusiast said:

When you are down that much, you may as well throw the red towel. I still felt that the ball came out before the elbow went down. 

It did.  Unfortunately they ruled he was still touching the ball when his elbow was out of bounds thus it was a dead ball.  Seems a bit unfair to the defense that they don't get a chance to recover but in retrospect it was the right call.

As for the Chargers recovering the ball, I never saw an angle that proved that.  Don't know how the refs called that one Chargers ball.  A challenge there has zero downside.  Good move even if unlikely to work.

We have consistently seen chinks in McD's in-game armor, going back to last year.

When he first got here, he was an unknown HC and we all hoped he might prove to be a really good one.  

I think we have seen enough to know that is not the case, at least from an in-game tactics/game management perspective.

I think he's still a good motivator and may do other things well...

But if you think this guy is going to outsmart BB in-game when we play the Patriots later this year, forget it.

Just now, Fadingpain said:

We have consistently seen chinks in McD's in-game armor, going back to last year.

When he first got here, he was an unknown HC and we all hoped he might prove to be a really good one.  

I think we have seen enough to know that is not the case, at least from an in-game tactics/game management perspective.

I think he's still a good motivator and may do other things well...

But if you think this guy is going to outsmart BB in-game when we play the Patriots later this year, forget it.

Can we demote him to DC, fire frazier, and hire somebody for new HC tomorrow?

• Thank you (+1) 1

I was pissed at Daboll but then he got more creative. There's that. Not top notch but quite a step up from last week and the first two "drives" with unimaginative plays.

Half-time adjustments and McD taking over obviously made the defense better in the second half. Like completely two different defenses. Weird.

7 minutes ago, Jerome007 said:

I was pissed at Daboll but then he got more creative. There's that. Not top notch but quite a step up from last week and the first two "drives" with unimaginative plays.

Half-time adjustments and McD taking over obviously made the defense better in the second half. Like completely two different defenses. Weird.

At what point in the game do you think that the Chargers felt comfortable that they would win?  I'd say just about the same time that the Buffalo Bills started (magically) playing better.

:devil:

• Like (+1) 1

[This is an automated response]

As a courtesy to the other board members, please use more descriptive topic titles. A better title will help the community find information faster and make your topic more likely to be read. The topic starter can edit the topic title line to make it more appropriate.

Thank you.

11 minutes ago, SDS said:

[This is an automated response]

As a courtesy to the other board members, please use more descriptive topic titles. A better title will help the community find information faster and make your topic more likely to be read. The topic starter can edit the topic title line to make it more appropriate.

Thank you.

Ya, so I don't waste time on this stuff!