[Edited Title] Patrick Mahomes Looks Great

Wizard

1 minute ago, joesixpack said:

You realize, of course, that your take here is completely idiotic.

Where's our Hill? Where's our Kelce? Where's the OL?

Come on man, try to employ a SLIVER of logic. You can do it. I have faith in you.

So your point is i'm an idiot and the Chiefs are a better team? My point is SIX PASSSING TOUCHDOWNS. That doesn't happen very often in the NFL let alone for a new QB. 

I said I don't understand that logic (not an insult btw that's your crutch apparently) because if you say he wouldn't have been successful here then why ever bother to draft anyone? I know you're saying he would not have thrown 6 TDs here, but I'm saying he is legit and you don't pass on franchise QB for even a pro bowl corner

how do i feel about Mahomes?  i feel nothing,  i have no connection to him,  hes not the QB of my team,  i dont follow the chiefs,   and could care less what he does.   2 games,  must be a HoFer already.  Draft is mostly about getting lucky,  cuz no matter how much all the "analysts" and "scouts" think they "know",  they dont.  its all a crap shoot.  

so many variables that go into whether or not a person is successful at anything they do.   

move this thread.

1 minute ago, Chemical said:

So your point is i'm an idiot and the Chiefs are a better team? My point is SIX PASSSING TOUCHDOWNS. That doesn't happen very often in the NFL let alone for a new QB. 

I said I don't understand that logic (not an insult btw that's your crutch apparently) because if you say he wouldn't have been successful here then why ever bother to draft anyone? I know you're saying he would not have thrown 6 TDs here, but I'm saying he is legit and you don't pass on franchise QB for even a pro bowl corner

OK, I'll try to make it easier for you to understand.

1) He's in a situation where he's coached by Andy Reid and surrounded with young veteran talent.

2) here, he wouldn't be.

It's really that simple.

• Like (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, Wizard said:

What evil was done for us to have the worst Karma in the history of the NFL?

How is it possible that Pat Mahomes is throwing 4 touchdowns in week 1, 6 touchdowns in week 2, and he already looks like the GOAT out there?

We can't even trade down effectively without it biting our butts. Mahomes is the GOAT, and the Bills front office, team, and the Karma gods have made us the goats.

4 Possibilities 

• The football gods are real...and we did something wrong. What was done to deserve such long suffering?
  • The Chiefs have a great coach and a stable front office
  • The Chiefs waited a year with Mahomes and have great weapons and a line to help him out
  • The Chiefs don't talk about a "Process," instead, they are in the process of looking good for awhile and have made one of the best recent fleecings in a trade in modern NFL history.

Hail to the GOAT!

Ok over reaction go be a KC fan then. Your not needed around here. 

Yes this is billsareback changed me name to 17 Josh Allen. Me and Jeffs Magic tried to warn you we wote hundreds of responses and tried to tell you not to trade that pick to the Chiefs and to draft Mahomes. The board scorned us and drove  us away. Well now the chickens have came home to roost It’s time for the nay sayers to say your sorry and to admit your wrong. Me and Jeff both agreed Mahomes was going to go win a Super Bowl and become one of the best. Now do you believe 

Edited by 17 Josh Allen
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, joesixpack said:

OK, I'll try to make it easier for you to understand.

1) He's in a situation where he's coached by Andy Reid and surrounded with young veteran talent.

2) here, he wouldn't be.

It's really that simple.

Did you not finish my post? I said I know what you're saying. He wouldn't have the same success here. 

That doesn't change the fact that he is undeniably a starting QB in this league after throwing 10TDs in his first two games. You don't pass on a QB when you need one for a CB

It doesn't matter how hard you shut your eyes and jam your fingers in your ears it was a mistake to pass on Watson and Mahomes.

• Like (+1) 2

In the end, Allen will prove to be the better player and better fit for Buffalo.  You don't pick a QB at 10, when the GM picking him won't even be a member of the organization after the draft.  Do people forget that?

Just now, 17 Josh Allen said:

Yes this is billsareback changed me name to 17 Josh Allen. Me and Jeffs Magic tried to warn you we wote hundreds of responses and tries to tell you not to trade that pick to the Chiefs and to draft Mahomes. The board scorned is a drive us away. Well now the chickens have came home to rust 

It’s time for the nay sayers to say your sorry and to admit your wrong. 

I'm not gonna claim I knew he was going to be good, but it is infuriating seeing the posters that simply refuse to admit it was a mistake to pass on him.

1 minute ago, joesixpack said:

NO, it wasn't.

Just because YOU believe that to be true, doesn't make it true.

FFS :lol:

six passing touchdowns

27 minutes ago, TwistofFate said:

How does it feel to know he threw 6tds today, and he was drafted 10th last year at a pick we traded away to Kansas City? 

Feels like a dagger in the heart to me. 

This kid is on FIRE.

not too badly.  he has quite an excellent offense and coaching staff around him as well as a year to learn and develop. 

Edited by jethro_tull

29 minutes ago, TwistofFate said:

How does it feel to know he threw 6tds today, and he was drafted 10th last year at a pick we traded away to Kansas City? 

Feels like a dagger in the heart to me. 

This kid is on FIRE.

if I were a chiefs fan I'd be ecstatic but as a bills fan I could care less.

I'm sure the chiefs are always looking for more bandwagon fans?