[Edited Title] Patrick Mahomes Looks Great

Wizard

2 hours ago, Wizard said:

What evil was done for us to have the worst Karma in the history of the NFL?

How is it possible that Pat Mahomes is throwing 4 touchdowns in week 1, 6 touchdowns in week 2, and he already looks like the GOAT out there?

We can't even trade down effectively without it biting our butts. Mahomes is the GOAT, and the Bills front office, team, and the Karma gods have made us the goats.

4 Possibilities 

• The football gods are real...and we did something wrong. What was done to deserve such long suffering?
  • The Chiefs have a great coach and a stable front office
  • The Chiefs waited a year with Mahomes and have great weapons and a line to help him out
  • The Chiefs don't talk about a "Process," instead, they are in the process of looking good for awhile and have made one of the best recent fleecings in a trade in modern NFL history.

Hail to the GOAT!

You're a Wizzard? Lol

• Haha (+1) 1

1.  Mahomes does not have the Bills O-line

2.  Mahomes does not have our WR's, and has one of the best in the NFL in T. Hill.  

3.  Mahomes got to sit for a year and learn from a vet.  We tried that, didn't work.  Vet was so bad he got cut.  

I think Allen looks like Mahomes next year, esp. if we have a better O-line and WR talent.  

• Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, The_Dude said:

I bashed McDermott after the draft. I said it then — Mahomes has generational talent. 

Totally agree with that statement and said it my self back when the 2017 draft was going on. I was ridiculed to no end and most said he was no better then a 3rd round draft pick. So many of you were wrong about Mahomes. Now your either ducking this thread or hiding. I need to go back and pull names out of those threads and expose you all 

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, BillsFan4 said:

2 games = entire NFL career = GOAT 

Peterman 10 quarters = entire NFL career = WOAT

The hypocrisy on this board is disgusting.  A lot of these people are the same from the old BBMB and the quality of posts, homerism, and lack of logic has followed to this board. 

This place has gone downhill since those BBMB have crossed over here.   What a shame. 

Edited by TwistofFate

9 minutes ago, TwistofFate said:

Peterman 10 = entire NFL career = WOAT

The hypocrisy on this board is disgusting.  A lot of these people are the same from the old BBMB and the quality of posts, homerism, and lack of logic has followed to this board. 

This place has gone downhill since those BBMB have crossed over here.   What a shame. 

When Andy Reid wanted him and we passed on him it sealed his greatness 

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, billsfan89 said:

Mahomes is in the right position to be successful. I was happy the Bills traded down in 2017 as I wasn't a fan of his. But the Chiefs sat him for a year behind a good QB, the Chiefs have a above average O-line and surrounded Mahomes with great weapons (Top 2 tight end, very good RB, and two legit receivers.) Andy Reid also makes QB's look much better than they are in general. 

Overall I think the Chiefs did it exactly right with Mahomes, The Bills on the other hand should have kept Tyrod for one more year, as much as the return for Tyrod was solid he would have been a perfect "Bridge" QB to keep Allen from baptism from fire.

I wouldn't call Mahomes the second coming just yet (It's two games against less than stellar defenses) but the returns on him are looking more than promising. I do not think the Bills would have been in the same position to build around Mahomes so he certainly wouldn't be the same player with us. 

Hahaha...You wouldn't just yet.....If Allen had those 2 games,  I bet you would think differently. Mahomes wouldn't look as good, playing for this mess, we call a football team because for reason, these clowns thought getting rid of Watkins and not replacing him with any speed, was an affective way to go about it...we have poor Wr's and a bunch of shrubs lining up in front of Allen.  Already time to hit the reset button on the HC/GM.

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, joesixpack said:

You realize, of course, that your take here is completely idiotic.

Where's our Hill? Where's our Kelce? Where's the OL?

Come on man, try to employ a SLIVER of logic. You can do it. I have faith in you.

Our Hill is Benjamin, the guy our GM went after and made a trade to get.  

Our Kelce is Clay, the guy we signed to nearly a 40 million dollar contract and one if the highest paid TE in the league. 

The Online is good enough to get through the season according to OBD. 

Mahomes is just better, stop making excuses. None of these same excuses were acceptable for Nate Peterman. 

1 hour ago, joesixpack said:

Who signed clay again?

That's irrelevant.   He was sought after because of his talent when he hit FA and we paid him millions. 

This regime had plenty of opportunities to deal him, cut him, or draft a replacement for him.

I grow tired of the excuses for Allen vs Mahomes.  None of these arguments mattered when Peterman was at the helm so they don't matter now. 

I could care less what you take seriously. 

Petermans career was defined by 10 quarters in the NFL.   That was enough for many, many, fans on this board to label him as unworthy to even be in the NFL. 

Now on the opposite end of the spectrum, another Qb we passed on has 10 tds in 8 quarters of play and is setting historical records, but according to many fans here, that means nothing because it's only 8 quarters of football not a career, and no where big enough of a sample size. 

How can you or anyone else be taken seriously with that kind of hypocrisy? 

1 hour ago, TwistofFate said:

I could care less what you take seriously. 

Petermans career was defined by 10 quarters in the NFL.   That was enough for many, many, fans on this board to label him as unworthy to even be in the NFL. 

Now on the opposite end of the spectrum, another Qb we passed on has 10 tds in 8 quarters of play and is setting historical records, but according to many fans here, that means nothing because it's only 8 quarters of football not a career, and no where big enough of a sample size. 

How can you or anyone else be taken seriously with that kind of hypocrisy? 

I don't see anyone defending peterman here, scout.