[Edited Title] Patrick Mahomes Looks Great

Wizard

Wow, a lot excuses as to why to Mahomes has excelled two weeks in a row, posting historic numbers early in his career. 

It's amazing to me these same excuses were used to defend Peterman last week but were cast off. 

Bottom line is this regime has debacled the Qb situation from the word go, and has not only made the wrong decisions last year, but has made them again with Allen. 

not peep from you guys who talked all that crap when the Bills did not draft him. Me which was billsareback, now I’m 17 Josh allen and Jeffsmagic tried to tell you. We argued  with you guys for hours on those threads. Now all we hear is crickets. 

Edited by 17 Josh Allen

36 minutes ago, TwistofFate said:

How does it feel to know he threw 6tds today, and he was drafted 10th last year at a pick we traded away to Kansas City? 

Feels like a dagger in the heart to me. 

This kid is on FIRE.

The Mahomes gaffe + Nathan Peterman starts will ever define McClappity.  All we'll hear from the faith based coach ofc will be "at the time is was the best decision for the team".

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Chemical said:

Did you not finish my post? I said I know what you're saying. He wouldn't have the same success here. 

That doesn't change the fact that he is undeniably a starting QB in this league after throwing 10TDs in his first two games. You don't pass on a QB when you need one for a CB

It doesn't matter how hard you shut your eyes and jam your fingers in your ears it was a mistake to pass on Watson and Mahomes.

15 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

NO, it wasn't.

Just because YOU believe that to be true, doesn't make it true.

FFS :lol:

Too soon to tell on either of them honestly.

Mahomes could flame out asap, Allen could turn into Elway 2.0.

We literally have no idea yet.

I will say, as I said before, Allen's situation is dogsh*t, mahomes' situation is literally perfect.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, SouthNYfan said:

Too soon to tell on either of them honestly.

Mahomes could flame out asap, Allen could turn into Elway 2.0.

We literally have no idea yet.

I will say, as I said before, Allen's situation is dogsh*t, mahomes' situation is literally perfect.

Exactly.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, TwistofFate said:

Wow, a lot excuses as to why to Mahomes has excelled two weeks in a row, posting historic numbers early in his career. 

It's amazing to me these same excuses were used to defend Peterman last week but were cast off. 

Bottom line is this regime has debacled the Qb situation from the word go, and has not only made the wrong decisions last year, but has made them again with Allen. 

Make sure you wipe off any excess when finished

man-wiping-his-face-with-napkin-X2JBM9.jpg

10 minutes ago, no name said:

if I were a chiefs fan I'd be ecstatic but as a bills fan I could care less.

I'm sure the chiefs are always looking for more bandwagon fans?

Yea, why care about another missed opportunity on a franchise Qb.   I mean they grow on trees, didn't you know? 

I'm not a chiefs fan, I'm pointing out the ineptitude of this regime regarding Qbs.   We could if drafted him, and he could have been throwing 6 tds for us today. 

41 minutes ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

He sat a year behind an established qb didn’t he? Don’t even compare the two situations 

What would he have done here last year?

sat behind Tyrod.

its a touch odd that if down for a project we didn’t start it last year. 

17 minutes ago, jethro_tull said:

not too badly.  he has quite an excellent offense and coaching staff around him as well as a year to learn and develop. 

But we could’ve hired great nfl coaches, let him sit, and given him great weapons here too. No?

We may still work out better but can’t say we couldn’t have done the same 

• Like (+1) 3