Week 2: Bills vs. Chargers Postgame - Problems with the Process

26CornerBlitz

Probably the worst start of a season, as far as I can remember. 

Once the offense showed the slightiest spark, the defense showed up. Still there will be growing pains with Allen and Edmunds, who was victimized by a veteran QB today. Allen needs to pull the trigger faster on some passes, he needs to learn how to deal with protections, too many free rushers today. 

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Fixxxer said:

Probably the worst start of a season, as far as I can remember. 

Once the offense showed the slightiest spark, the defense showed up. Still there will be growing pains with Allen and Edmunds, who was victimized by a veteran QB today. Allen needs to pull the trigger faster on some passes, he needs to learn how to deal with protections, too many free rushers today. 

Edmunds was attacked exposed, and then gassed. saw him winded often.
lotsa work yet for him. Trial by fire  for both Josh and Tremaine seems to be the method

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Bangarang said:

I felt like Dabol could have done a better job scheming to get Allen some easy completions. 

Josh was not seeing the whole field. 
Allen did have some easy completions.
he wanted to go down field. good on him

1 minute ago, WMDman said:

Had a solid start did josh allen

yep !

1 minute ago, MAJBobby said:

So i want to know did McD take over playcalling. First time I ever saw him with a call sheet on the sidelines. 

I didn't notice that . I saw a lot of Alexander at LDE in the second half. He was disruptive. 

Josh Allen, with an historically bad supporting cast around him, looks pretty damn promising. He's going to take some lumps this year, and throw some picks, but, man, he is poised and talented.

On another note, this team does not deserve us.

• Like (+1) 9