Did Vontae Davis retire at halftime? Yes, yes he did!

YoloinOhio

38 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

I told ya this a week ago yolo

29 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

But I did say retire within a few weeks.

I got nothing to prove to you.  What's your point anyway?  Just trying to be a jerk or nothing else better to do?

24 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

He told me before the Ravens game that Davis was going to retire 

Saying you think he's going to retire is not the same as "he's going to walk out and quit DURING THE NEXT GAME AT HALFTIME"

that's all I'm saying.

saying "i told ya this a week ago" is saying that you told him he was going to retire during the game.

not really the same thing.

trying to act like "OH I CALLED IT SEE!!"

that's my point.

1 minute ago, SouthNYfan said:

Saying you think he's going to retire is not the same as "he's going to walk out and quit DURING THE NEXT GAME AT HALFTIME"

that's all I'm saying.

saying "i told ya this a week ago" is saying that you told him he was going to retire during the game.

that's my point.

Y'know...I can predict you're going to stand and fight on this hill for the rest of the thread without specifically predicting you'll make an ass of yourself with the third post of page 17.

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, SouthNYfan said:

that's all I'm saying.

that's my point.

Don’t got a dog in your fight....but Boyst nailed it. 

3 minutes ago, SouthNYfan said:

that's all I'm saying.

that's my point.

Stop

This team is on the verge of becoming a circus. Peterman benched game one, Leslie Fraizer getting benched in game two, Davis quitting the team in the middle of a game. At some point you have to look at the man in charge. This is quickly turning into a pivotal moment for McD.

Edited by VW82
  • Thank you (+1) 3