The Amish Rifle- Fitz

wppete

Fitz probably deserves to go to the HOF. Considering he’s a Journeyman backup he’s arguably the best backup to have every played the game. As soon as he gets in instead of the starter it’s over. What other backup always ends up the starter? If this season continues in this direction it’s likely Jameis doesn’t play again this year and Fitz ends up with a few more obscure records. 

I mean I like him as a player, and when he’s called upon his ready to go. Not just be a game manager but will light things up with the best of them.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Aussie Joe said:

Imagine that Fitz keeps this up for all season...

Bucs beat Jags in the least watched SB of all time...

I wouldn’t hate it...might even laugh at Ramsay and Marrone after..

All this would tell me is the Bills should have stuck with Fitz all these years and built the team to accommodate. Has he been worse than what we’ve had sure at times. Has he been better? A lot of times yes.

Just now, yrly said:

All this would tell me is the Bills should have stuck with Fitz all these years and built the team to accommodate. Has he been worse than what we’ve had sure at times. Has he been better? A lot of times yes.

Let’s wait and see what happens... he has put together a few good games in the past but ultimately wilted...

A few other teams have discarded him since the Bills wiped him all those years ago as well...

15 hours ago, /dev/null said:

It doesn't matter where he goes.  He starts out as a bum.  Becomes the backup.  And somehow the starter.

Then he explodes for big numbers and exciting play for a few games.  

Next comes the contract extension

Then he sucks

It's Fitzmagic

Harvard graduate.

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

ROTFL end of Fitzy presser:

"I got like two more (questions), because D-Jax needs his stuff,'' Fitzpatrick said.

He was asked if anything he was wearing belonged to him.

"The chest hair is mine,'' Fitzpatrick said.

He just comes off as such a cool guy. Wish he could have succeeded here, I always liked him. 

• Like (+1) 1

This is gold.  Someone parodying the "Captain Andrew Luck" account with "Major Ryan Fitzpatrick" writing to "Dearest Liza"

https://www.tampabay.com/blogs/bucs/2018/09/18/say-hello-to-major-ryan-fitzpatrick-bucs-qb-and-civil-war-pen-pal/

Dearest Liza,Again we were victorious in this glorious Sunday against our feathered taloned enemy aggressors, this time from the Pennsylvania territory. General Koetter has promised us all fried eagle and hardtack biscuits for supper.Love like Wilkes Booth loves acting,Ryan pic.twitter.com/7LrQoYypFB

— Major Ryan Fitzpatrick (@MajorRyanFitz) September 16, 2018

It's Fitzy, we know it won't last, but it's giving me some much needed levity.

• Like (+1) 1

On 9/16/2018 at 2:34 PM, BurpleBull said:

Because people don't like Fitz until he's lighting up the Super Bowl champions.

He was thought of as being a "noodle-armed" QB just like Nathan Peterman.

How quickly we forget the implosion after he signed his $$$ deal here, and was run out on a rail I’m sure with most here in agreement that his time in Buffalo needed to end, mutually. But was he an improvement over Capt Checkdown Edwards? Undoubtedly. How long this lasts in Tampa? Maybe 2-3 more weeks? I wish him well, but am glad to have Allen right now 

• Like (+1) 1