McDermott-Josh McDaniels 2.0

McBean

Not if but when we go 0-16, Terry needs to strip it down and get McBeane out of here. (Mods contact me to change screen name.)

Trade out of #1 overall pick for picks. We have a ton of holes and are a good 3-5 years away. McDermott is Josh McDaniels 2.0.

10 minutes ago, McBean said:

Not if but when we go 0-16, Terry needs to strip it down and get McBeane out of here. (Mods contact me to change screen name.)

Trade out of #1 overall pick for picks. We have a ton of holes and are a good 3-5 years away. McDermott is Josh McDaniels 2.0.

Ummm no.... they are not going anywhere.  Put down the crack pipe.

• Thank you (+1) 1

It's pretty apparent if not to the powers that be then at least to us the fans ! 

Should have kept AJ, should have put Ducasse & Mills as depth players & used their draft picks or brought in some FA O linemen & got a competent O line coach !

Also kept other WR's like Streator, Rielly rather than trading a draft pick for a WR that hadn't proven anything to this point just to let him go !

Maybe next year i'll get a application for HC if these type of decisions are all it takes !! 

GO Bills !!

5 minutes ago, McBean said:

...of course...let's hire Grigson.......

They have barely started building the team.  He isn't going to look good when there are only like 4 true starters on the whole team.  They overachieved last season.  At least see what kind of coach he can be when they actually have some talent.

Edited by Scott7975

1 hour ago, Scott7975 said:

They have barely started building the team.  He isn't going to look good when there are only like 4 true starters on the whole team.  They overachieved last season.  At least see what kind of coach he can be when they actually have some talent.

They weren't an expansion team.  Beane has gotten rid of more talent than he has brought in.  That said it doesn't matter if Allen is a franchise QB.  That is all that matters this year.  

That said Bean FA decisions are awful.  I would be fine if he was fired and a new person was brought in.  I don't trust him with $100 million in cap money.  

4 hours ago, Scott7975 said:

With all due respect, these guys are a big reason why we have no talent.

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, McBean said:

willing to bet right here right now we dont go winless.......you game?

5 hours ago, McBean said:

baby-crying1.jpg

1 minute ago, peterpan said:

With all due respect, these guys are a big reason why we have no talent.

They are.  It is on purpose.  We had too many guys underperforming making too much money.  The team was always good enough to hang around mid round picks.  Couldn't really get better in the draft and the cap was almost maxed out so couldn't get better in FA either.  Whether or not these guys will build a good team, I don't know.  Time will tell, but they started off right IMO.  Its the win now attitude of past regimes that kept this team mediocre for so long.  That and no one having the balls to go after a QB.

5 hours ago, Rc2catch said:

Omg how hard is it to understand no new threads during a game? Wish you irrational weirdos would just jump off the bridge already 

I'd think the irrational weirdo would be the one wishing others would jump off a bridge for making a thread during the game.

But that's just me.

• Like (+1) 1