Week 2 Game Day thread Bills vs. Chargers Second Half

If only the Bills had done more to make sure we had a good offensive line in front of our rookie QB.

The kid did well under very difficult circumstances.  My hats off to him.  I will remain hopeful about Josh's potential.

P.S.  Josh also is a tough kid. He will need to be.

Edited by Peter
  • Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Needs to work on PreSnap recognition of the Blitz. Also Ball placement (another offseason with Palmer is going to be good for him a ton I think)

That is a glaring area for him.  One step at a time.

17 minutes ago, Fred Clause said:

FU get over it, I’m just saying everything else is based on possession, except that.  Use your brain if possible...

FU , I wish you were more like Santa. You're mean and you're getting coal in your stocking this year!

Back to smoking goes Dopey. Have a good day.

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, VW82 said:

Beuerlein is a really god colour guy. He's all over our protection issues and the reasons why they're happening. Always like the ex QBs who actually give Xs and Os insight.  

he was pretty accurate most of the game and he did say at the end that Allen has a promising future, he's going to make mistakes but will improve each week.

I am pleased with Josh today.   Playing only two years in the Mountain West conference then starting in game two his rookie year... not bad at all.  Also, the defense came alive with pressure on the qb and good run defense in the second half.   I am very pleased.  I don't understand all the harsh comments in this thread for Allen.   Give him a break.

Edited by longtimebillsfan
  • Like (+1) 1