Week 2 Game Day thread Bills vs. Chargers Second Half

Just now, Boatdrinks said:

The organization does not. They passed on a QB because they hired a HC before they changed GMs. One error led to another, perhaps. There’s no evidence that Mahomes in BUF would be anything remotely similar to KC

Exactly! He probably would have started last year and been ruined by now.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Peter said:

It is completely fair to evaluate the decisions that McBeane made.  That was one of them.  It was a very important one.

P.S. As I said before, this is NOT as slight on Josh at all. He had no control over what the Bills did or how much we gave up to get him.

Actually..  "McBeane" did NOT make that choice.  Bean was not even here. Be a fan and know your facts.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, aceman_16 said:

Actually..  "McBeane" did NOT make that choice.  Bean was not even here. Be a fan and know your facts.

You are correct about part of this.

McCoach made the decision to trade the pick.

McBeane made the decision to give up all we did to draft Josh.

2 minutes ago, Domdab99 said:

Allen's fine. It's his first game with an historically bad offense. He's learning; that's all I want. 

I think the Bills picked the wrong QB. Could have had Mahomes or Rosen, I bet they turn out better than a draft pick that was derided even before it was made.

This organization simply cannot get out of the gutter because they keep making the wrong choices.