Week 2 Game Day thread Bills vs. Chargers Second Half

2 minutes ago, That's No Moon said:

It's been the rule for literally ever. Get over it. If the coach didn't piss away his challenge there he'd be able to get the touch back reviewed.

FU get over it, I’m just saying everything else is based on possession, except that.  Use your brain if possible...

Just now, aceman_16 said:

The point is trolling. He is not on the Bills.  So who cares? There are ALWAYS hits and misses in the draft. Seems like some people wish to be right rather than root for the Bills. I am guessing we won't win a lot this year; however,  IF our young guns get good experience then not all is lost.

This, this, a thousand times THIS.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, aceman_16 said:

The point is trolling. He is not on the Bills.  So who cares? There are ALWAYS hits and misses in the draft. Seems like some people wish to be right rather than root for the Bills. I am guessing we won't win a lot this year; however,  IF our young guns get good experience then not all is lost.

It is completely fair to evaluate the decisions that McBeane made.  That was one of them.  It was a very important one.

P.S. As I said before, this is NOT as slight on Josh at all. He had no control over what the Bills did or how much we gave up to get him.

Edited by Peter
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, RunninRebel37 said:

Im sorry but Josh Allen doesn't look good, we already know our receivers don't look good, this team flat out lacks talent. Meanwhile.....Pat Mahomes is looking legitament. I hope this organization knows something we don't.

WTF with the Mahomes comparison?