Week 2 Game Day thread Bills vs. Chargers - First Half

4 minutes ago, Dadonkadonk said:

Don't give the its only year 2.

The roster is far worse than last year.

Almost every decision McBeane has made has backfired.

Beane wanted a QB more than he wanted to win. I forgot about giving away Glenn.

TT, Glenn, and three more draft picks is a much better roster.

And I wanted Allen!

It’s nothing but arrogance, thinking you need to purge the roster of all the former regime’s players.

1 minute ago, FLXbillsmafia said:

I am hopeful about Allen, but it is sort of puzzling that the one year the Bills go for their franchise QB, is the year they had the worst draft position.

The Bills could have just waited 1 more year to tank and get a QB without trading away picks.......or they could have taken Watson/Mahomes in 2017.

Hindsight is always 20/20 and the verdict is still out the those 2 guys. With that being said, the people that get paid to scout talent seems to be screwing the pooch year after year for the Bills.

Crazy talk here but I wonder if Rex had a "process".  I mean he put some pretty competitive teams out there.  Maybe he really just needed another year to get the secondary together.  At least I could see his teams turning a corner.  No way in hell this dumpster fire we have out there on the field is doing anything this year or next I would imagine.  To many holes and I don't believe in the coaching at all.