Start Wyatt Teller Thread .. Who's with me?

49 minutes ago, Binghamton Beast said:

The only reason Teller is on the squad is he was drafted with a 5th.

He really isn’t that good.

The Bills are in trouble at guard.

Teller did not allow a sack last year against big time college competition.  He will likely get some starts this year.  He has shown flashes and he's gonna be here for a few years.  Let's not write him off after one preseason.  He doesn't have to be an All-Pro this year, just better than the journeymen they have assembled in the middle of the line.  

If any injuries to Miller/Ducasse happen, Groy will slide over and they'll put in Bodine.

As for Teller, I kept hearing that while he was good from a physical standpoint, he struggled picking up the schemes and understanding defensive fronts. He may need some more classroom time before he's ready. 

I also think Juan Castillo just isn't that good of an OL coach. 

58 minutes ago, Binghamton Beast said:

The only reason Teller is on the squad is he was drafted with a 5th.

He really isn’t that good.

The Bills are in trouble at guard.

....so was Kyle BOE......did you EVER think that 5th would turn out as it has?......don't see where the "WikiLEAKS Five" should be exempt from any Mouse McNally type "tinkerin'"....

The guards who are unemployed right now are better than what the Bills have as their starters.

Vlad and Miller are the worst starting combo of G's in Bills history, but a country mile.

Teller must be something awful if he can't even be active on game days with these two turnstile's around.

Then again, McBean isn't showing itself to be very smart with personnel decisions early on in their tenure.

56 minutes ago, WideRightRevenge said:

Sorry Art ... guess threads are meant to nod your head up and down to what the Bills do ... it was a change up ? .. was curious for others thoughts .. getting them .. but to think that those of us who watch football can't throw out a different opinion ... guess you still want Peterman as well ... assuming given your tag you live in Cali "malibu" ... chill.

Maybe I also watched different preseason games watching Teller struggle against other teams #2/3s.  

3 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

....so was Kyle BOE......did you EVER think that 5th would turn out as it has?......don't see where the "WikiLEAKS Five" should be exempt from any Mouse McNally type "tinkerin'"....

My friend, I’m saying why he is still on the squad. That means a 5th round pick is worth something.

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, JinxedBill1 said:

I think if the o line struggles again this week we will see some drastic changes.  The two guard need to be replaced.  

Duccase is garbage.  Miller isn't much better.  

There wont be any changes, these guys are clueless Bout the offence. They continue to trot out the same garbage on offence while tweaking the defence every chance they can. They offence has been bad for a while and every offseason they patch together the offence while spending their time and money on defence that continues to look mediocre.

5 hours ago, TheTruthHurts said:

Teller struggled the final 2 weeks of preseason. He had a chance but really didn't take it. The best option is Groy to LG and Bodine to center. That's how much trouble we're in upfront. 

I would also guess that he is not showing enough during the week to have him suit up on Sunday.