Start Wyatt Teller Thread .. Who's with me?

20 hours ago, Bob in STL said:

Actually Miller is worse and if he performs as poorly this week as he did last week a move would not surprise me.   

Ducasse graded out much better in week 1, he gets a lot a flack here, some deserved and some not.  

Not sure Teller is the guy but if Bodine replaces Groy it would not surprise me at all to see Groy replace Miller and not DuCasse.  

We shall see. 

I agree but Groy is awful as well

McD needs to do something to shake up the O line play Castillo's player preference's needs to be taken out of that consideration because the only reason why Ducasse is here is because of him . Ducasse is nothing more than a possible depth option & they should have their rookies in there just as they do with the QB position to be getting game experience !

Miller I'm not as sure about because he did well a couple years back I think that his regression has more to do with the O line coaches incompetence & blocking scheme than it does with his ability . We saw last year what a difference it made when they changed from a zone blocking scheme back to a more man or power blocking scheme that they used the year before .

Castillo might be a good guy but he has the Tyrod syndrome when it comes to play on the field he is average at best time to move on Castillo has had 2 years to prove what he's worth & to this point he ain't showed me anything but why he got fired in Philly !!  

On 9/16/2018 at 11:39 AM, Fadingpain said:

We have lots of problems! 

Check out the Vegas odds for us to win the Super Bowl this year!  

It's expansion franchise type stuff at 200:1

So you’re saying there’s a......  uhhhh I can’t do it

7 hours ago, FrenchConnection said:

The problem is that offensive line play is the weakness of many NFL teams and good offensive linemen are pretty rare. A compounding problem is that due to the proliferation of spread offenses, college offensive linemen are becoming harder to evaluate because they are rarely asked to hold a block. 

This is a great take. Seem like highly selected o linemen are busting all the time. 

14 hours ago, WideRightRevenge said:

Art ... Holy Crap ... apparently Joe B only watches the game from TV as well .. what a photoshop he does from the stadium .... he's Buffalo's version of David Copperfield

Your right its all part of the process, They are tanking.....

Miller is not great by any means but he could do more than hold his own against other teams 2/3s in the preseason while Teller could not.  I sure hope Teller will develop into a starter and hopefully soon.  Hard to think that next year they will need 4 linemen that are on the roster.

BTW, Joe said they should give consideration to playing Teller, like the have not??? Joe is in the business of writing stories not evaluating talent.  

On 9/17/2018 at 7:22 AM, WideRightRevenge said:

Art ... Holy Crap ... apparently Joe B only watches the game from TV as well .. what a photoshop he does from the stadium .... he's Buffalo's version of David Copperfield

Did you read what Joe said now?  Do you still want Teller to start?

https://www.wkbw.com/sports/bills/joe-b-buffalo-bills-all-22-review-week-2-vs-los-angeles-chargers

On 9/16/2018 at 8:28 AM, WideRightRevenge said:

Let's give him some run versus week 1 players

Teller (6’5/314) made 43 starts on the Hokies’ line, manning left guard and allowing only five QB pressures (PFF) without a sack in 2017. Teller earned PFF College’s No. 9 run-blocking grade in the nation among guards, winning with a highly aggressive playing style. Teller showed up as a plus athlete in Indy with 75th-percentile SPARQ results and 30 reps on the bench. Long armed (34") with movement skills and a proven block winner, Teller offers legitimate starting potential.

Been in support of this since the preseason. Unless we are actually trying to make a playoff push this year - what is the harm of starting Teller and putting him through the same wringer we're putting Allen and Edmunds through? Ducasse shouldn't be on the team next year, and Miller is a question mark.