Start Wyatt Teller Thread .. Who's with me?

Let's give him some run versus week 1 players

Teller (6’5/314) made 43 starts on the Hokies’ line, manning left guard and allowing only five QB pressures (PFF) without a sack in 2017. Teller earned PFF College’s No. 9 run-blocking grade in the nation among guards, winning with a highly aggressive playing style. Teller showed up as a plus athlete in Indy with 75th-percentile SPARQ results and 30 reps on the bench. Long armed (34") with movement skills and a proven block winner, Teller offers legitimate starting potential.

• Like (+1) 5

1 minute ago, JinxedBill1 said:

I think if the o line struggles again this week we will see some drastic changes.  The two guard need to be replaced.  

Duccase is garbage.  Miller isn't much better.  

Miller is as bad as anyone on the entire line.

He simply cannot move his big body quickly enough to keep up with play at this level.

9 minutes ago, JinxedBill1 said:

I think if the o line struggles again this week we will see some drastic changes.  The two guard need to be replaced.  

Duccase is garbage.  Miller isn't much better.  

Actually Miller is worse and if he performs as poorly this week as he did last week a move would not surprise me.   

Ducasse graded out much better in week 1, he gets a lot a flack here, some deserved and some not.  

Not sure Teller is the guy but if Bodine replaces Groy it would not surprise me at all to see Groy replace Miller and not DuCasse.  

We shall see. 

Edited by Bob in STL
  • Like (+1) 2

Just now, Doc Brown said:

You know you have a bad offensive line when you have thread titles calling for a backing o-lineman to start.

We have lots of problems! 

Check out the Vegas odds for us to win the Super Bowl this year!  

It's expansion franchise type stuff at 200:1

2 minutes ago, Rc2catch said:

I’m not surprised they don’t have him starting, but I am surprised he’s not even active. He’s gotta be sucking in practice. 

I hear ya ... but wondering out loud .. after week 1 .. who is standing out in practice from an OL perspective?

you can argue that it's taking O linemen as much time to develop as QBS. Eric Wood was on Sirius a few weeks back and said that a lot of college offenses operate out of the spread and do mostly shotgun. When these guys get to the pros they have to learn how to play with "their fingers in the dirt". Now I don;t know what offense Teller played in college, but I would imagine he needs time to adjust to the pro game.

Just now, artmalibu said:

Not for nothing, but if Teller is better than the 1 of the 2 other guys I think he would be starting.  

I dont understand how some think they can watch a game on TV and think they are better talent evaluators than the coaches in the NFL.

Peterman? 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, artmalibu said:

Not for nothing, but if Teller is better than the 1 of the 2 other guys I think he would be starting.  

I dont understand how some think they can watch a game on TV and think they are better talent evaluators than the coaches in the NFL.

Sorry Art ... guess threads are meant to nod your head up and down to what the Bills do ... it was a change up ? .. was curious for others thoughts .. getting them .. but to think that those of us who watch football can't throw out a different opinion ... guess you still want Peterman as well ... assuming given your tag you live in Cali "malibu" ... chill.

As long as Dookakkee isn’t starting I’m in. I’d vote for you to start over him.

29 minutes ago, Bob in STL said:

Actually Miller is worse and if he performs as poorly this week as he did last week a move would not surprise me.   

Ducasse graded out much better in week 1, he gets a lot a flack here, some deserved and some not.  

Not sure Teller is the guy but if Bodine replaces Groy it would not surprise me at all to see Groy replace Miller and not DuCasse.  

We shall see. 

Graded out.....

HE IS GARBAGE!!!!!  

• Like (+1) 1