TBDAHOT #19 picture thread

Just Jack

Awesome time is right mead!

As the Bills were having problems on the field... I was too!  Lost My right contact lens and switched to glasses in the 2nd Quarter.  Probably rubbed My eye in disgust?  It's like somebody poured vinegar in My eye watching the Bills play... Probably should have just went blind and not put the glasses on.  Then, #2... Heat caused a "shoe malfunction" ... I was starting to lose My sole, on what USED TO BE my "good luck" game day sneakers!  You can see it in the pick , right foot was the worst. Whole right side was shutting down, just like the Bills line!

But, don't fret... Will be repaired by the Tennessee game!  LoL... I am not letting them die that easily!  Like the Bills, a little shoe glue and another 100 miles can go on them! ?

• Haha (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Awesome time is right mead!

As the Bills were having problems on the field... I was too!  Lost My right contact lens and switched to glasses in the 2nd Quarter.  Probably rubbed My eye in disgust?  It's like somebody poured vinegar in My eye watching the Bills play... Probably should have just went blind and not put the glasses on.  Then, #2... Heat caused a "shoe malfunction" ... I was starting to lose My sole, on what USED TO BE my "good luck" game day sneakers!  You can see it in the pick , right foot was the worst. Whole right side was shutting down, just like the Bills line!

But, don't fret... Will be repaired by the Tennessee game!  LoL... I am not letting them die that easily!  Like the Bills, a little shoe glue and another 100 miles can go on them! ?

Goddamn you talk a lot. 

Good to meet you EII

• Haha (+1) 2

Good to meet everyone; met EII for the first time. I'd describe him as Kris Kristofferson off the meds???

Anyway, got home about 130. Left the game way early; had a terrible fever most of the way back and Jennifer drove most of the way.  Rain didn't start until VA.  The signs were ominous.  "Do not plan travel in North Carolina, road unsafe,""Do not attempt driving in NC, roads and bridges flooded with severe danger."

Meanwhile, not an ounce of anything on the major roads to Greensboro or inside it.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Boyst62 said:

Good to meet everyone; met EII for the first time. I'd describe him as Kris Kristofferson off the meds???

Anyway, got home about 130. Left the game way early; had a terrible fever most of the way back and Jennifer drove most of the way.  Rain didn't start until VA.  The signs were ominous.  "Do not plan travel in North Carolina, road unsafe,""Do not attempt driving in NC, roads and bridges flooded with severe danger."

Meanwhile, not an ounce of anything on the major roads to Greensboro or inside it.  

Glad You made it safe!

That's an INSANE drive to do following a tailgate!  That fever probably came about trying to do too much.  That first in the lot Champion Belt catching up with You. Or, maybe it was the damn heat and the abortion (mainly First Half) on the field that We viewed and sat through.  It couldn't have possibly anything else.  ?

You may have had Me fooled for a second but, you're NO Gugny!  "Mr. Boyst I know Gugny. Gugny is a friend of mine. Mr. Boyst, you're no Gugny!" ??

• Haha (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Boyst62 said:

When did you eat the Stromboli? 

33 minutes ago, mead107 said:

When did you eat the Stromboli? 

I know you were not asking me, but this was my delicious breakfast and lunch, along with jello shots, a bowling ball shot, and three IPA's.

Paced myself by drinking lots of water!

• Like (+1) 2

22 minutes ago, rockpile said:

I know you were not asking me, but this was my delicious breakfast and lunch, along with jello shots, a bowling ball shot, and three IPA's.

Paced myself by drinking lots of water!

For us that was all by 930am

• Haha (+1) 1