La Canfora: Bills Had No Choice But to Bench Peterman; Monitoring Waiver Wire and Depth Charts for QBs

26CornerBlitz

3 hours ago, Bangarang said:

If he’s going to be ruined this quickly then he was never going to be good. I’d rather find out what this kid has sooner rather than later.

I hear what you are saying...but i respectfully disagree.  In my opinion many quarterbacks were ruined after taking a beating with a poor offensive line.  Christian Hackenberg (at PSU) and David Carr come immediately to mind.  It just alters your head and your reads, and they start rushing things and never can get "right" again.

3 hours ago, JimBob2232 said:

I hear what you are saying...but i respectfully disagree.  In my opinion many quarterbacks were ruined after taking a beating with a poor offensive line.  Christian Hackenberg (at PSU) and David Carr come immediately to mind.  It just alters your head and your reads, and they start rushing things and never can get "right" again.

The way some of you talk abou QBs being ruined you would think it happens all the time. Yet the only name that gets mentioned is Carr. Guys aren’t ruined, they just weren’t as good as people thought/hoped.

• Like (+1) 1

The Blind and stupid loyalty for Peterman is absolutely at ridiculous levels. There are scrub veteran quarterbacks out there that would be better than Nate. Kaep, Moore, Lynch hell even EJ would be a slight upgrade. Peterman literally has no future as an NFL quarterback on any level. I don't care how well he knows the offense. They have to cut ties with him immediately and start shopping. The $ we wasted on Star and Murphy could have gone toward making a better offer for Fitzmagic.

41 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

The way some of you talk abou QBs being ruined you would think it happens all the time. Yet the only name that gets mentioned is Carr. Guys aren’t ruined, they just weren’t as good as people thought/hoped.

I obviously cant prove it either way, but I think there is something to it.  Confidence is a strange thing.  

"Whether you believe you can, or believe you cant...you're right.  " - Henry Ford

When you get crushed game in and game out...you start to believe you cant.

But I'll also say, now that you made this decision...you have to stick with it.  You cant switch horses again.

Edited by JimBob2232