UB-42 Rutgers-13 Bulls 4-0

PromoTheRobot

3 hours ago, JohnC said:

What's the seating capacity at UB? Have they sold out in the past few years? 

41 minutes ago, Ittakestime said:

It's way too big (maybe 35k to 40k) and no they come no where near selling out.

All in all, it is a horrible stadium with terrible sight lines due to track.

It was 30K with the old north bleachers included. The last sell out at home was like 2004 vs Syracuse, and it was pretty much all orange fans.

I went to the EMU game and the stadium, at least from the grandstands, is okay. The end zone bleachers? Fuggedaboudit.

This would be a great win, once again against a power conference team (although a weak one).  

The Army game is looking like a tough one.  It would be nice if we have a 4-0 team, national TV and we can get some nice weather and a good showing.  The EMU game was good.  Grandstand was about 90% full (but those unsightly bleachers were about 4%.  I also wonder if they get out against Army 5-0, if they will get top 25 votes.

Then, there are only 2 real tough games remaining: @ Toledo and @ Ohio

• Like (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, May Day 10 said:

This would be a great win, once again against a power conference team (although a weak one).  

The Army game is looking like a tough one.  It would be nice if we have a 4-0 team, national TV and we can get some nice weather and a good showing.  The EMU game was good.  Grandstand was about 90% full (but those unsightly bleachers were about 4%.  I also wonder if they get out against Army 5-0, if they will get top 25 votes.

I was going to go to the EMU game until I looked online for tickets and they were 42 dollars a piece.  Sorry, I'm not paying that money for that crap stadium for MAC teams.

11 minutes ago, Ittakestime said:

I was going to go to the EMU game until I looked online for tickets and they were 42 dollars a piece.  Sorry, I'm not paying that money for that crap stadium for MAC teams.

Tickets were $20 at the gate. And if that's still to expensive, check out the UB MoBULL pass. You buy 10 or 30 GA admissions upfront for $10 each. You can use them any way you want at any sport, as long as seats are available. http://www.ubbulls.com/tickets/mobullpass

Edited by PromoTheRobot

4 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Tickets were $20 at the gate. And if that's still to expensive, check out the UB MoBULL pass. You buy 10 or 30 GA admissions upfront for $10 each. You can use them any way you want at any sport, as long as seats are available. http://www.ubbulls.com/tickets/mobullpass

Mo BULL Pass is the way to go for cheap tickets 

5 hours ago, May Day 10 said:

The bleachers never fill

Edited by Buffalo716

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.