UB-42 Rutgers-13 Bulls 4-0

PromoTheRobot

16 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

I wouldn’t be that concerned . It’s called class

he was going for it up 20+ in the 2nd quarter... safe to get home with no more injuries and not give away more plays

See if Urban Meyer tells his players to take off the second half against Tulane.Ha!

Edited by Misterbluesky

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

Really? Wow. Stay classy. Hopefully you are not aware of his brain surgery. That’s just sad.

Well I wasnt

and Urban has struggled with losing since Florida. It doenst make me a bad person for pointing it out

You love OSU. Urban is a genius 

and he is the most fiery coach you will find and that doesn’t Translate to losing well

i Will say a prayer for his health

Just now, Buffalo716 said:

Well I wasnt

and Urban has struggled with losing since Florida. It doenst make me a bad person for pointing it out

You love OSU. Urban is a genius 

and he is the most fiery coach you will find and that doesn’t Translate to losing well

i Will say a prayer for his health

Ha. Well you don’t follow me on Buckeye stuff I see. :lol:

16 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

When the playoffs are decided by a committee where everyone pushes their resumes to the middle of the table, margin of victory matters.

And it also matters to teams like UB come bowl selection time.I don't want a stinking MilkBone Bowl that's played on a Wednesday night in Pittsburgh..televised on ESPNU.

Edited by Misterbluesky
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

Not a fan of his offensive scheme at all 

Well it’s a gimmicky college scheme. Not for everyone 

it certainly puts a whacking on overwhelmed schools but does certainly struggle against a Alabama type defense 

its not my cup of tea either but I can appreciate his creativity at Utah and Florida where he honed it

Some of the play calling in the 2nd half was weak. A few short 3rd downs and they decide to throw deep low% jump balls.  Simple short hook would work fine.  Anyway, all good.  Rutgers is bad. The O looks different , obviously, when AJ isn’t in there.

UB just might be shade below the real good G-5 teams, like UCF and USF.  But they are right at their heels.  Fun team to watch, and hopefully they continue to get better. Beat Army! 

Just now, Buffalo716 said:

Well it’s a gimmicky college scheme. Not for everyone 

it certainly puts a whacking on overwhelmed schools but does certainly struggle against a Alabama type defense 

its not my cup of tea either but I can appreciate his creativity at Utah and Florida where he honed it

It’s outdated. I like the guy as a master motivator, CEO of a program, elite recruiter... but he needs Ryan Day to call the offense to beat the big boys 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.