UB-42 Rutgers-13 Bulls 4-0

PromoTheRobot

20 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

They should have never been invited into the big 10. Money grab by Delaney trying to get nyc market. Dumbest thing ever. They are consistently the worst football team I watch every year.

The Big10 Network is now on TV in the NY market, guaranteed, every year.  Just like it is in the DC Market with the addition of Maryland.  More money for everyone.

Just now, Buffalo716 said:

If he wants to be a successful pro he will stay for his SR year

If I was his agent, I would tell him to declare this year.  JMO, but there's way too much to lose staying and not enough to gain playing MAC opponents.  Best case scenario, he's MAC OPOY again, which I don't think will help him all that much playing inferior competition.  Worst case, he takes a step back and ends up a late round flyer instead of a day 1 - 2 pick.

Just now, BringBackOrton said:

If I was his agent, I would tell him to declare this year.  JMO, but there's way too much to lose staying and not enough to gain playing MAC opponents.  Best case scenario, he's MAC OPOY again, which I don't think will help him all that much playing inferior competition.  Worst case, he takes a step back and ends up a late round flyer instead of a day 1 - 2 pick.

Tyree was never MAC offensive player of the year... and it depends if he wants success or $$$

if he wants $$ he declares, if he wants to succeed, he stays...

he is still to raw, he wasn’t playing close to this level last year so he needs to sustain it and build on it and learn... 

he wasn’t even playing like a 4th rounder last year 

Tyree was never MAC offensive player of the year... and it depends if he wants success or $$$

if he wants $$ he declares, if he wants to succeed, he stays...

he is still to raw, he wasn’t playing close to this level last year so he needs to sustain it and build on it and learn... 

he wasn’t even playing like a 4th rounder last year 

Look at Trubisky-type though. One year as a starter and a team falls in love.

Jackson could set himself up for life if he can go in the 1st.  

Just now, BringBackOrton said:

Look at Trubisky-type though. One year as a starter and a team falls in love.

Jackson could set himself up for life if he can go in the 1st.  

Of course he can set himself up and of course some teams fall in love 

but Trubisky was in the ACC and was the #1 dual threat HS prospect in The nation. Scouts waited 3 years for him to play

Tyree got outplayed by his backup last season, technically 

Of course he can set himself up and of course some teams fall in love 

but Trubisky was in the ACC and was the #1 dual threat HS prospect in The nation. Scouts waited 3 years for him to play

Tyree got outplayed by his backup last season, technically 

And they drafted him because of his only year at UNC.  There were question marks about him not playing at UNC long enough and he still went #2 overall.

6 minutes ago, BringBackOrton said:

And they drafted him because of his only year at UNC.  There were question marks about him not playing at UNC long enough and he still went #2 overall.

Of course. But again he had the pedigree behind 1 good year... scouts remember that

it Means nothing to me , but Trubisky can land #2 with 1 good year being a top recruit 

Tyree can’t use 1 good year and being a 2* recruit to a top 5 pick... he can squeak into RD1 tho but Trubisky was lucky he was a top recruit because 1 good year doenst warrant a top pick for a QB

Tyree can learn a lot more coming back next year without AJ

Edited by Buffalo716

5 minutes ago, K-9 said:

Yeah and that is concerning. Ahead or behind, players that are disinterested is never a good thing. 

I wouldn’t be that concerned . It’s called class

he was going for it up 20+ in the 2nd quarter... safe to get home with no more injuries and not give away more plays

Edited by Buffalo716

1 minute ago, Buffalo716 said:

I wouldn’t be that concerned . It’s called class

he was going for it up 20+ in the 2nd quarter... safe to get home with no more injuries and not give away more plays

I understand the point about class and it’s a good one. But several players are going through the motions and look disinterested, too. It’s a challenge for coaches to coach with big leads or when behind by big deficits. And I’ve never liked the concept of being able to turn it on when you want to, either. As competitors, it always has to be on. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, K-9 said:

I understand the point about class and it’s a good one. But several players are going through the motions and look disinterested, too. It’s a challenge for coaches to coach with big leads or when behind by big deficits. And I’ve never liked the concept of being able to turn it on when you want to, either. As competitors, it always has to be on. 

Agree ? 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.