Today should be a landmark day in Bills history... let's get pumped!!!

1 hour ago, BuffaloRush said:

Allen better good or the Bills might become the first team to draft a QB in Top 10 in back 2 back years

There is a reason why no team has done that.    Teams don’t call it quits on their first round QB after one season .  This seems to escape you for some reason .

i am also excited to see this kid's starting debut. i don't expect him to have a great game, but i am hoping to see a few flashes. i am hoping to see some competitive fire. i am hoping to see his team rally around him. i am hoping to see a definitive start to something. and i am also hoping to see the defense get a stop or two. lots of hoping going on, but that is apparently what i do. 

15 minutes ago, The Process said:

You should is be more tolerant of typos and or be bad grammar with english

Good thing number 14 was there to be the spotter

#14 was about as effective as the “lookout here they come” blocking scheme employed by Juan Castillo last week (debuted during the Cinci Bungles preseason tilt orig); I hear that the best part about it is the OLine suffers less hammy pulls over the course of a season

2 hours ago, joesixpack said:

I'm still parsing the english used in this title. bear with me.

25 minutes ago, The Process said:

You should is be more tolerant of typos and or be bad grammar with english ...

especially when is a teacher who wrote it.

4 hours ago, BuffaloRush said:

Allen better good or the Bills might become the first team to draft a QB in Top 10 in back 2 back years

That's a ridiculous statement. That will not happen. It doesn't even matter how bad he does.

4 hours ago, BuffaloRush said:

I would LOVE for that to happen.

Folks waiting for Allen to be the Messiah are going be waiting a long time.