Aiken, SC or Augusta, GA spot for game

My wife and I evacuated from Wilmington, NC due to Hurricane Florence and have been staying at a hotel in Atlanta since Tuesday. Tomorrow,  we are driving to a hotel in Aiken, SC to get a couple of hours back closer to home until we can safely travel back to Wilmington. Does anyone have recommendations for a place to watch the game in Aiken/Augusta?

6 hours ago, DisplacedBillsFan said:

My wife and I evacuated from Wilmington, NC due to Hurricane Florence and have been staying at a hotel in Atlanta since Tuesday. Tomorrow,  we are driving to a hotel in Aiken, SC to get a couple of hours back closer to home until we can safely travel back to Wilmington. Does anyone have recommendations for a place to watch the game in Aiken/Augusta?

....don't know but hope everything works out for you and your family in NC............

• Like (+1) 1

Don’t know about as far west as Aiken, but the official bills backers bar in Columbia is Carolina Ale House on Lady St. there’s also a smaller group of us that get together at a little craft beer place out in the ‘burbs on the northeast side of town, but Carolina Ale House would be closer if you decide to come in from Aiken. 

• Like (+1) 1

Augusta: If you don't mind a Hooter's type of experience, Twin Peaks in Augusta has the best TV and food. I had to go there last weekend and there was plenty of seating. Note: there are a LOT of Steelers fans in the area, but the Steelers are on local TV this week which should make it a little less busy. Other options are Carolina Ale House, and Buffalo Wild Wings. All three are in a about a 1/2 mile of each other in a Target shopping center. Sorry, never went up to Aiken.

• Like (+1) 1

If you want to get closer on your way  to Wilmington......There is a Bills backers Bar in Charleston, SC.  Hunley's Tavern ( located on route 17 ; 1750 Savannah Highway
Charleston, SC 29407)

http://www.hunleystavern.com/