TCU has some serious hot in the student section

Pine Barrens Mafia

On 9/15/2018 at 9:32 PM, suorangefan4 said:

I think that stereotype is way overblown.

I see really hot girls at most northern schools. Ohio State, Penn State, Michigan State, Michigan, Cincinnati etc. games always have a lot of hot ones.

And as far as cheerleaders go. I think Syracuse usually has the hottest cheerleaders in the ACC. I haven't been impressed with a lot of the southern school's cheerleaders.

For real.  Hot college girls are everywhere.  I will say that warm weather makes them stay on top of things though.  Winter and sweatpants sucks and makes everyone lazy.

On 9/15/2018 at 9:43 PM, Kirby Jackson said:

If you are just worried about cheerleaders then maybe but that is no way indicative of the talent at a school. If you’ve been to a game at Florida State or Arizona State there is a massive difference. 

It also helps that ASU accepts everyone who applies there.  Joke of a school so it’s kinda amazing they aren’t a powerhouse.

• Like (+1) 1

On 9/19/2018 at 7:11 PM, C.Biscuit97 said:

I will say that warm weather makes them stay on top of things though.  Winter and sweatpants sucks and makes everyone lazy.

I assumed everyone knew this, apparently not  on here.....

Getting out of lousy weather to see this makes it much more appreciated.

9 hours ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

Image result for you are very good gif

39 in a week

OK, back to your original question then...the definitive answer is just so long that your wife doesn’t take offense. For those times that she is not with you...right now you have 7.5 seconds which can feel like an eternity when you’re gazing at a beautiful female form. Once you hit 40 those numbers begin to gradually slide. By the time you reach my age you’ll have 0.6 seconds or else you’ll be labeled a dirty old man.  Trust me when I tell you that once you are labeled as such there is no going back.

• Haha (+1) 1

I see really hot girls at most northern schools. Ohio State, Penn State, Michigan State, Michigan, Cincinnati etc. games always have a lot of hot ones.

And as far as cheerleaders go. I think Syracuse usually has the hottest cheerleaders in the ACC. I haven't been impressed with a lot of the southern school's cheerleaders.

Image result for trump wrong gif

There may be a lot of hot girls at the cold weather schools too, but their bodies are totally covered most of the time.

I'm living in SE FL these days and women are scantily clad year round.  

It's just fantastic.

In any college with tens of thousands of students you are going to have a good selection of hotties. As far as do warmer climate places have hotter women? Yes and no, NYC has as attractive a female population as any place in the USA. I would also put Chicago as up there. But there are also many warm weather cities like Los Angeles that have an equally insane level of attractive women. 

I think it is far more dependent on the metro area than anything else. But I could easily see women being more attracted to going to warm weather areas for college. I think parts of the South and Southern California in general has an insane level of attract give women. 

12 hours ago, Cripple Creek said:

OK, back to your original question then...the definitive answer is just so long that your wife doesn’t take offense. For those times that she is not with you...right now you have 7.5 seconds which can feel like an eternity when you’re gazing at a beautiful female form. Once you hit 40 those numbers begin to gradually slide. By the time you reach my age you’ll have 0.6 seconds or else you’ll be labeled a dirty old man.  Trust me when I tell you that once you are labeled as such there is no going back.

That’s quicker than a Brady release (but about the same time as a 16 year old boy). 

I’m a big believer of the benefits os being in the south. They are out and active, and never hiding behind a parka. 

1 hour ago, billsfan89 said:

In any college with tens of thousands of students you are going to have a good selection of hotties. As far as do warmer climate places have hotter women? Yes and no, NYC has as attractive a female population as any place in the USA. I would also put Chicago as up there. But there are also many warm weather cities like Los Angeles that have an equally insane level of attractive women. 

I think it is far more dependent on the metro area than anything else. But I could easily see women being more attracted to going to warm weather areas for college. I think parts of the South and Southern California in general has an insane level of attract give women. 

What NYC schools have football teams on national TV ?

14 hours ago, Cripple Creek said:

:lol:

I'm really sly about it at 45.

Micro-ogles, and usually after they pass, knowimean?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.