TCU has some serious hot in the student section

Pine Barrens Mafia

• 11 months later...
1 hour ago, LindaHall said:

Student life is a lot of fun and experience, so every student should use this time wisely. Homework takes to much time, so I recommend to use different writing services. Read gpalabs review and your life be easier. Education will be great.

Stop spamming this site and trying to ruin our futures education

Get a life

On 9/15/2018 at 9:56 PM, Willyville Guy said:

Count me a fan of southern and west coast cheerleaders wayyyyy ahead of any squad anywhere else in the world. Maybe some Brazilian or Swedish squads could change my mind, but unless anyone has pics I’m not buying it. 

EDIT: I’ve also been drinking. Lol

I got to agree with this assessment.  The first year the NCAA came to buffalo in 2000 me & few of my friends had courtside seats right at the baseline.  All I could say is this.  The Seton Hall cheerleaders came out, UGLY, the Temple cheerleaders came out, man I wouldn't wish those girls on my worst enemy, the Hofstra cheerleaders came out, I mean where did they find these broads, in an alley the night before down on chipewwa, the Indiana cheerleaders came out, they made Bob Knight look good.  Then the Oklahoma State cheerleaders came out, they were definitely a major upgrade & then my god the Oregon Cheerleaders came out.  They were right in front of us.  I fell in love with everyone of them.  It was like I was watching a SI Swim shoot session.  Every single one of them was drop dead beautiful.  & I may add this was back when I was in my 20s, when I actually had some kind of standards.

Edited by Gordio
  • Haha (+1) 1

On 9/15/2018 at 9:37 PM, suorangefan4 said:

Seriously? They're cheerleaders. Most cheerleaders look as good as that. Syracuse has hot ones every year but they don't wear skirts like that. 

When I was at SU for my MBA from '89-91, I kept saying there's no way any other campus has hotter chicks

1 hour ago, Gordio said:

then my god the Oregon Cheerleaders came out

They are the best............But, that's not really a warm weather school. 

1 hour ago, bbb said:

When I was at SU for my MBA from '89-91, I kept saying there's no way any other campus has hotter chicks

They are the best............But, that's not really a warm weather school. 

Yeah but it is a West Coast School which the poster I quoted stated.

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Gordio said:

Yeah but it is a West Coast School which the poster I quoted stated.

not this again with someone claiming Syracuse has more beautiful women than all of Southern Cali and Florida combined.

:(

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, row_33 said:

not this again with someone claiming Syracuse has more beautiful women than all of Southern Cali and Florida combined.

:(

I said nobody could have had hotter girls.  So, they could have been equal.  

On 9/21/2018 at 9:05 PM, RaoulDuke79 said:

One of the main things that gets me through this miserable world are beautiful women (my wife included)...what's the general consensus for how long are you allowed to gawk at them before being labeled a pervert or degenerate?

The length of time is geometrically inverse to your increasing age.  What might be seen as delightful curiosity as a young virile male will be seen as disgusting in your old age.  

3 minutes ago, BuffaloBill said:

The length of time is geometrically inverse to your increasing age.  What might be seen as delightful curiosity as a young virile male will be seen as disgusting in your old age.  

I suppose it's something I'm just going to have to accept.

On 8/24/2019 at 3:48 PM, LindaHall said:

Student life is a lot of fun and experience, so every student should use this time wisely. Homework takes to much time, so I recommend to use different writing services. Read gpalabs review and your life be easier. Education will be great.

TCU is a haven for sexual predators. How does that make you feel, Linda?

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.