Josh Gordon to be released-now traded to PATS

Kirby Jackson

22 minutes ago, Kelly the Dog said:

To me he is Terrell Owens. A lot of fans hated him and his antics. To me, he worked his ass off, blocked well, never took plays off, and when he was traded to the Bills was a model citizen, even though I know and knew for sure he did some outrageously stupid things in the past.

TO??  Yes, TO worked his ass off.    Except for 1 season (in 15) he played nearly every game.  He produced for every QB he played with, good or bad.  He came back early from a significant injury and tried to help his team win a SB.

Gordon, if he's a "hard worker", none of his team mates could tell because he is never around.  He lets them down every year. 

He is the opposite of TO.  The crazy thing is that fans dumped on TO continuously for his childish on field and off field behavior---yet he showed up every game and produced.  Gordon is, amazingly, getting the benefit of the doubt (again and again!) despite taking himself out of 38 of the last 50 games.  That's nuts!

10 minutes ago, Kelly the Dog said:

In the one game they played he caught a game tying TD in the last two minutes on a great twisting catch and could have/should have had at least one if not two other TDs.  The second game he didnt play they lost.

He caught one pass for a TD.  That's nice but he has now played 11 games since 2013.  Not because he was hurt, but because he couldn't decide what was best for him and his team.

He had one great season.  Until he has another, he is what he is.  How many failures are required (in a row) before no benefit (to risk) exists for you?

21 minutes ago, Foxx said:

i know enough to never try to understand the demons that plague another being. nor the strength of that particular person and where they may be in their quest.

if one wanted to say that the chances are not good , that is an entirely different ball of wax. i just know that you never want to count someone out completely.

That's a significant sentiment, but the team doctors were making a clinical statement.

20 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Thats like the thread about firing McD because he ALMOST cost a playoff berth

Valuable enough to wait on him. 

And what Drs said that not one Mart Cabot post said anything about Doctors 

This will need a translation.

But she seemed to be telling us what the team doctors suspected after they examined him.

3 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

TO??  Yes, TO worked his ass off.    Except for 1 season (in 15) he played nearly every game.  He produced for every QB he played with, good or bad.  He came back early from a significant injury and tried to help his team win a SB.

Gordon, if he's a "hard worker", none of his team mates could tell because he is never around.  He lets them down every year. 

He is the opposite of TO.  The crazy thing is that fans dumped on TO continuously for his childish on field and off field behavior---yet he showed up every game and produced.  Gordon is, amazingly, getting the benefit of the doubt (again and again!) despite taking himself out of 38 of the last 50 games.  That's nuts!

He caught one pass for a TD.  That's nice but he has now played 11 games since 2013.  Not because he was hurt, but because he couldn't decide what was best for him and his team.

He had one great season.  Until he has another, he is what he is.  How many failures are required (in a row) before no benefit (to risk) exists for you?

That's a significant sentiment, but the team doctors were making a clinical statement.

This will need a translation.

But she seemed to be telling us what the team doctors suspected after they examined him.

She said people nothing in there point to anything like Drs. 

It is reported this has NOTHING to do with the sobriety and is a Trust thing. They dont trust him anymore. 

Funny how Trust issue go hand and hand with Landry And Calloway performing and Higgins emerging. 

2 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

She said people nothing in there point to anything like Drs

It is reported this has NOTHING to do with the sobriety and is a Trust thing. They dont trust him anymore. 

Funny how Trust issue go hand and hand with Landry And Calloway performing and Higgins emerging. 

Did you even read her piece (or the post at the top if this page that has the pertinent quote...bolded)?

"Team doctors examined him, and in addition to the tweaked hamstring, there was concern that perhaps he was struggling again with his sobriety or on the verge of relapsing, sources said."

Just now, Mr. WEO said:

Did you even read her piece (or the post at the top if this page that has the pertinent quote...bolded)?

"Team doctors examined him, and in addition to the tweaked hamstring, there was concern that perhaps he was struggling again with his sobriety or on the verge of relapsing, sources said."

So the comma that breaks two thoughts up mean it was their Drs?  Or Dorsey that has no ties to him being pissed he was late Saturday hmmmmm

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

92.3 saying Pats closing in on deal for him 

Cant be. Doesnt fit Patriot Way. 

Ooo wait yeah he does. He is TALENTED 

1 minute ago, Wayne Cubed said:

Awesome. Expect minds to be blown and people may actually die from spontaneous combustion.

Personally, I think that is a bad place for him. It's slightly possible he turns into Randy Moss. I think Belichick and Brady are probably not the best people for him to be around despite their greatness at what they do.

But it shows that the Pats will do anything to try to make them better. They misfire a lot but they are also the team to beat every year for the last 15 or so. We aren't.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, TheTruthHurts said:

Oh man, visions of Randy Moss toying with the Bills on national TV about 10 years ago. Josh Gordon will torch the Bills on MNF. 

And they will turn him into a second round pick after the season too WATCH

Just now, MAJBobby said:

So the comma that breaks two thoughts up mean it was their Drs?  Or Dorsey that has no ties to him being pissed he was late Saturday hmmmmm

The comma compounds the thoughts together as the Drs'.  It even says "in addition to" after leading with Team doctors examined him"...

I don't know how to help you here otherwise. 

3 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

9 times out of 10 you would call bullschitt on that, admit it. ;)

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Kelly the Dog said:

Awesome. Expect minds to be blown and people may actually die from spontaneous combustion.

Personally, I think that is a bad place for him. It's slightly possible he turns into Randy Moss. I think Belichick and Brady are probably not the best people for him to be around despite their greatness at what they do.

Yeah, he doesn't need all that structure and discipline.

Just now, Kelly the Dog said:

But it shows that the Pats will do anything to try to make them better. They misfire a lot but they are also the team to beat every year for the last 15 or so. We aren't.

At some point someday in my lifetime, the Bills may actually be in the business of winning games.