Bills Bar in Cologne, Germany

2 hours ago, Pete in Michigan said:

Will be in Cologne for the game tomorrow. Anyone know of a bar that will be showing the game? I don’t need sound. I just want to be able to watch it. Any insight would be greatly appreciated! Thanks. 

Go Bills!

Take a shuttle to Dublin!  I'll pick you up, we'll watch together... Real Guinness and 3 dozen wings almost better than Buffalo... all on on me!

Edited by RichardLee

3 hours ago, RichardLee said:

Take a shuttle to Dublin!  I'll pick you up, we'll watch together... Real Guinness and 3 dozen wings almost better than Buffalo... all on on me!

Is that a UK thing? Like instead of saying "vacation", its called "holidays"?

Dublin/Ireland is awesome! Went there in April, weather was perfect. Guinness is good, but i had Smithwicks Red all week. Definately going back!

• Like (+1) 2

8 hours ago, Pete in Michigan said:

Will be in Cologne for the game tomorrow. Anyone know of a bar that will be showing the game? I don’t need sound. I just want to be able to watch it. Any insight would be greatly appreciated! Thanks. 

Go Bills!

I was just in Köln in July but didn't make note of any sports bars.

Not sure where you are exactly, but go to one of these closest to you and ask them to put on the game.

Good luck!  

https://www.yelp.com/search?cflt=sportsbars&find_loc=Cologne%2C+Nordrhein-Westfalen