Top LT of all time

Dadonkadonk

1. Walter Jones

2. Jonathan Ogden

3. Anthony Munoz

4. Orlando Pace

I'm stuck after 4.  I don't know anything about Jim Parker or Ron Yary but Gil Brandt ranks them # 1 and 5 respectively.  Assuming Brandt is correct about those two, then I would add Art Shell, Jackie Slater, Joe Thomas and Jason Peters to round out my top 10.    

Guest K-GunJimKelly12

Matt Light and Nate Solder carried Tom Brady to 7 Super Bowl appearances and 5 Super Bowl Championships.  They deserve to be on the list.

42 minutes ago, Dadonkadonk said:

1. Walter Jones

2. Jonathan Ogden

3. Anthony Munoz

4. Orlando Pace

I'm stuck after 4.  I don't know anything about Jim Parker or Ron Yary but Gil Brandt ranks them # 1 and 5 respectively.  Assuming Brandt is correct about those two, then I would add Art Shell, Jackie Slater, Joe Thomas and Jason Peters to round out my top 10.    

Tony Boselli? Besides the short career. Jason Peters?

6 minutes ago, Buffalo03 said:

Tony Boselli? Besides the short career. Jason Peters?

Jason Peters had a couple seasons In PHI where he gave up 10+ sacks in a season and still pro bowled because his name

Elite for most of his career? Yea

HoF? Yea

Better than Ogden or Jones or Pace? No

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Dadonkadonk said:

1. Walter Jones

2. Jonathan Ogden

3. Anthony Munoz

4. Orlando Pace

I got to give props to my man Orlando.  Man spent a lot of years playing in systems and for coaches that required the blocks to be on for a long time, to let plays develop downfield