The Best GM Canadite is ?

jtothebrown

Ive been in the business world for 20 years as a Manager in Sales with Goals of 2 million per year. Ive had numerous GMs as well as directors.

What ive learned throughout the years is the very best GM's as well as Directors i ever worked for were people that werent looking for a new jod. They were solicited and payed very well to leave where they were.

What did Beane or Mcdermott ever do in their previous roles to make Terry and Kim say, these are the very best canadites to turn this misserable franchise around?

We need to get some people in here that have proven themselves over the years, and are currently employed elsewhere, and offer them much more than they currently make to leave.

Recipe for success folks!

Edited by jtothebrown
  • Sad 2

Well for being in the business world twenty years.... with multimillion dollar sales... you speellling in the topik titel is a litle off! 

PS UNLESS you are from Canada...  THEN maybe "Canadite" is correct!

Edited by aceman_16
  • Like (+1) 5

I'm in for this opinion of Beane. I think he's only here because McDermott wanted him. What has he ever done? He's a contract guy. Has he ever picked players? He's not even a former scout. I believe he's a yes man who will take open meetings for the old man and he like his ass kissed, same as Ralph.

Edited by CuddyDark

Just now, aceman_16 said:

Well for being in the business world twenty years.... with multimillion dollar sales... you speellling in the topik titel is a litle off! 

Thats because i am using a very expensive phone that currently has a cracked screen, so i am not able to see everything that is being typed.

Is that you Ms. Anderson? You were my favorite 3rd grade teacher!

I am not a McD supporter and Beane's stock right now is pretty low.

But I think it is fair to suggest that McDermott's name was on the short list of well-regarded "up and comers" around the league at the time he was interviewed here.

Edited by Fadingpain
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, jtothebrown said:

Is that you Ms. Anderson? You were my favorite 3rd grade teacher!

Depends... was her first name Pamela?

PS you spelled "Canadite" twice.... You have quite the interesting "expensive" phone!

Edited by aceman_16

Just now, Fadingpain said:

I am not a McD supporter and Beane's stock right now is pretty low.

But I think it is fair to suggest that McDermott's name was on the short list of well-regard "up and comers" around the league at the time he was interviewed here.

And Beane?

He's nepotism. Beane has no qualifications for the role he's in.  

16 minutes ago, jtothebrown said:

Ive been in the business world for 20 years as a Manager in Sales with Goals of 2 million per year. Ive had numerous GMs as well as directors.

What ive learned throughout the years is the very best GM's as well as Directors i ever worked for were people that werent looking for a new jod. They were solicited and payed very well to leave where they were.

giphy.gif