The Best GM Canadite is ?

jtothebrown

9 minutes ago, CuddyDark said:

If he provides the players. Beane is signing bad free agents and drafting longshots.

...if McBeane and McD are not part of a collaborative personnel decision making process, we're screwed.....harken back to the wonderful Tom "Terrific" Donohole days of egotistical, complete and total control of personnel.....he force fed HIS personnel decisions on lightweight, neophyte, and subordinating HC's like Greggy Boy Williams at a whopping 900 grand a year...."here are your players...make it work".....

44 minutes ago, jtothebrown said:

Ive been in the business world for 20 years as a Manager in Sales with Goals of 2 million per year. Ive had numerous GMs as well as directors.

What ive learned throughout the years is the very best GM's as well as Directors i ever worked for were people that werent looking for a new jod. They were solicited and payed very well to leave where they were.

What did Beane or Mcdermott ever do in their previous roles to make Terry and Kim say, these are the very best canadites to turn this misserable franchise around?

We need to get some people in here that have proven themselves over the years, and are currently employed elsewhere, and offer them much more than they currently make to leave.

Recipe for success folks!

yet you can’t spell the word “candidate.”

I think I’m going to trust Kim and Terry on this one.

35 minutes ago, jtothebrown said:

Thats because i am using a very expensive phone that currently has a cracked screen, so i am not able to see everything that is being typed.

Is that you Ms. Anderson? You were my favorite 3rd grade teacher!

Anyone whose gotten a new phone lately will tell you, they're all very expensive.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...if McBeane and McD are not part of a collaborative personnel decision making process, we're screwed.....harken back to the wonderful Tom "Terrific" Donohole days of egotistical, complete and total control of personnel.....he force fed HIS personnel decisions on lightweight, neophyte, and subordinating HC's like Greggy Boy Williams at a whopping 900 grand a year...."here are your players...make it work".....

It doesn't matter if they are a collaborative because while McDermott is coaching and making plans for the week, it is Beane making the board and suggestion players for McDermott's scheme. Coaches have to have a guy with an eye for football in the organization with them. I for one don't have faith that guy is Beane.

14 minutes ago, aceman_16 said:

Self-aggrandizement - a act from a person who tells a random football forum that he is very important before spewing "bull&$&" information on his defective BUT very expensive phone.

I once met a man like you, heck it believe it was you. It was at the Beach, i went in the the restroom, opened what i thought was an empty stall only to find what appeared to be some sort of mutant doing unthinkable things to what appeared to be a picture of Brandon Beane.

4 minutes ago, CLTbills said:

With all respect for both, they did hire Rex Ryan. A con man. They hired a freaking con man. C'mon dude it's okay to question the organizations direction given what we've seen so far.

5 minutes ago, CLTbills said:

Hey bud, the empty video booths at the adult store arent going to clean themselves!

Less posting, more mopping please. You can post all you want off the clock!

8 minutes ago, twist_to_open said:

Anyone whose gotten a new phone lately will tell you, they're all very expensive.

I guess i will have to wait until i can get a better job like the one you have to upgrade my phone.

Say, are they hiring over there at your job? Ive always wondered what it was like to work in the dildo factory!

• Haha (+1) 1

We can look at the current situation and yes there is reason to be upset with the current product on the field.

However, 2018 was not a year in which playoff contention was really in play.

Its the year to payoff the horrendous salary decisions made by the previous regime, develop the key fundamental leaders of the offense in Allen and defense in Edmunds, plus add pieces to what will be a pretty big roster turnover in 2019, with additions in the offensive line, WR, new RB and some edge rushing.

Honestly, if your not in the playoffs I'm ok with a top 3 pick, assuming we see growth in Allen and Edmunds.

I'm sure to get some negative comments but that's my thoughts.

1 hour ago, jtothebrown said:

Ive been in the business world for 20 years as a Manager in Sales with Goals of 2 million per year. Ive had numerous GMs as well as directors.

What ive learned throughout the years is the very best GM's as well as Directors i ever worked for were people that werent looking for a new jod. They were solicited and payed very well to leave where they were.

Is that you, Mr President?

Just wondering what your post looked like before you edited it.

10 minutes ago, Freddie's Dead said:

Well-played, sir!

You both should get together on Sunday, watch the game together, only because i dont think its healthy for any human being to not be able to find someone who they can relate too.

What ive done today makes me feel good. Ive just united 2 grown men, who if it wasnt for my post man have never had the chance to meet eachother. Now you both know that there are other grown men who watch Bills games wearing nothing but womens panties and black tube socks!

YOUR WELCOME!

Edited by jtothebrown

1 minute ago, jtothebrown said:

You both should get together on Sunday, watch the game together, only because i dont think its healthy for any human being to not be able to find someone who they can relate too.

What ive done today makes me feel good. Ive just united 2 grown men, who if it wasnt for my post man have never had the chance to meet eachother. Now you both know that there are other grown men who watch Bills games waring nothing but womens panties and black tube socks!

YOUR WELCOME!

Wait. Whose welcome is this?

Edited by 26CornerBlitz
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, jtothebrown said:

I guess i will have to wait until i can get a better job like the one you have to upgrade my phone.

Say, are they hiring over there at your job? Ive always wondered what it was like to work in the dildo factory!

Just commenting on the price of phones these days, and I imagine adult toys are produced in a manufacturing plant more so than a factory and it's probably an honest days work.