The Best GM Canadite is ?

jtothebrown

2 minutes ago, BillsEnthusiast said:

Thanks, football guy. It isn't like they said he was going to be the next GM of the panthers or anything.

wait..https://www.thestate.com/sports/nfl/article149822794.html

Beane is getting on the job training as Bills GM. He's only here because of McDermott. If we don't have McDermott we don't even look at Beane. Also Carolina skipped over Beane for their GM role. and there is nothing to say they wouldn't have done it again.

5 minutes ago, jtothebrown said:

Dipshizt- A person or people that believe they are smarter then they are. 

Demographics- usually unemployed, 35 - 50 year olds who generally live in a home that has wheels on it

Self-aggrandizement - a act from a person who tells a random football forum that he is very important before spewing "bull&$&" information on his defective BUT very expensive phone.

Edited by aceman_16

Just now, Cheektowaga Chad said:

For our next gm hc combo im all for digging into our past and going with doug flutie and rob Johnson see if wade will come back as dc 

Bills shouldn't fire McDermott even if he has a coaching career like Marvin Lewis. They should keep him at least 5 years and see where he takes the team. Beane I would be on a 3 year schedule.

3 minutes ago, CuddyDark said:

Beane is getting on the job training as Bills GM. He's only here because of McDermott. If we don't have McDermott we don't even look at Beane. Also Carolina skipped over Beane for their GM role. and there is nothing to say they wouldn't have done it again.

https://www.newyorkupstate.com/buffalo-bills/index.ssf/2018/03/7_reasons_buffalo_bills_gm_brandon_beane_will_win_2018_executive_of_the_year.html

remember these stories? This is from March. And one game in we want to fire him? Some of you have the patience of a 4 year old.

• Like (+1) 3

7 minutes ago, eball said:

I think you're an anti-canadite.

I think you need to call your wife and tell her to come back home, shes eaten all of the dog food that i had.

Oh, wait, i forgot your wife left you for that dude who had a cooler mullet than you, and much bigger wheels on his house!

Just now, BillsEnthusiast said:

https://www.newyorkupstate.com/buffalo-bills/index.ssf/2018/03/7_reasons_buffalo_bills_gm_brandon_beane_will_win_2018_executive_of_the_year.html

remember these stories? This is from March. And one game in we want to fire him? Some of you have the patience of a 4 year old.

This is false hope. Stories mean nothing. Predictions mean nothing. Show me the baby.

1 minute ago, CuddyDark said:

Bills shouldn't fire McDermott even if he has a coaching career like Marvin Lewis. They should keep him at least 5 years and see where he takes the team. Beane I would be on a 3 year schedule.

...I'd flip flop their tenure.....if as GM I provide you with the players you want and you can't make it work, you're not the right guy for the HC spot....just a thought..........

12 minutes ago, CuddyDark said:

And Beane?

He's nepotism. Beane has no qualifications for the role he's in.  

Beane has the usual qualifications of candidate GMs. 

Director of football operations and assistant GM for the Panthers.

It seems pretty clear McDermott was promised he could bring in his guy at GM, so he's likely "someone I knew" and not the result of a wide-ranging open search, but to say he has no qualifications for the GM role is against the facts.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...I'd flip flop their tenure.....if as GM I provide you with the players you want and you can't make it work, you're not the right guy for the HC spot....just a thought..........

If he provides the players. Beane is signing bad free agents and drafting longshots.

29 minutes ago, jtothebrown said:

Ive been in the business world for 20 years as a Manager in Sales with Goals of 2 million per year. Ive had numerous GMs as well as directors.

What ive learned throughout the years is the very best GM's as well as Directors i ever worked for were people that werent looking for a new jod. They were solicited and payed very well to leave where they were.

What did Beane or Mcdermott ever do in their previous roles to make Terry and Kim say, these are the very best canadites to turn this misserable franchise around?

We need to get some people in here that have proven themselves over the years, and are currently employed elsewhere, and offer them much more than they currently make to leave.

Recipe for success folks!

Let’s all take off the tinfoil hats

6 minutes ago, jtothebrown said:

I think you need to call your wife and tell her to come back home, shes eaten all of the dog food that i had.

Oh, wait, i forgot your wife left you for that dude who had a cooler mullet than you, and much bigger wheels on his house!

You spoke to your GMs and directors that way?  Even worse, your underlings and customers / clients?  Piece of work, you are.

Edited by Ridgewaycynic2013

1 minute ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Beane has the usual qualifications of candidate GMs. 

Director of football operations and assistant GM for the Panthers.

It seems pretty clear McDermott was promised he could bring in his guy at GM, so he's likely "someone I knew" and not the result of a wide-ranging open search, but to say he has no qualifications for the GM role is against the facts.

Almost all of the successful GMs scouted, played or were hired within a organization that believed in them. Beane was passed over as GM in the Panthers organization. He never scouted and got into football on the business side.

6 minutes ago, jtothebrown said:

I thought Bob and Doug MacKenzie were dead.