Bills Release WR Jeremy Kerley; Sign DT Robert Thomas from PS

26CornerBlitz

On 9/16/2018 at 10:43 PM, MAJBobby said:

So was TT the future?  If not then why pass on Mahomes and Watson.  Those two will always be tied to A McD decision 

maybe mcdermott (while working with whaley on the draft) decided to leave the franchise qb decision for a new gm.  maybe whaley still had the power to nix it....

and we all know the attention he gave to that spot over time.

3 minutes ago, billsredneck1 said:

maybe mcdermott (while working with whaley on the draft) decided to leave the franchise qb decision for a new gm.  maybe whaley still had the power to nix it....

and we all know the attention he gave to that spot over time.

I don’t think there is any “maybe” about your first statement. If anything the mistake was Pegula keeping Whaley until after the draft. In hindsight should have fired him and rex together and brought McD and Beane in together. Then you are free to take a Qb tied to the new regime instead of the old regime. But I don’t think they knew how much of a problem Whaley was until McD observed him.

Edited by YoloinOhio

6 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Shaq is back, and I think his injury precipitated this move. Totally agree. Kerley is no great shakes but he’s a hell of a lot more reliable than the clowns Zay and KB.

yesterday really opened my eyes.  i don't think gb has an all world secondary and our guys were covered. no one seemed to get open.