If we start 0-6 just if

DKBills25

Hey bills fans 

I had another question pop up in my head and I wanted to read what you guys would say or think would happen if we started 0-6. 

Also I defiantly do not want us to go 0-6 and I’m also very hopeful for the season still with Allen starting 

but if we do start 0-6 what happens ?

Do we keep Allen in ? 

Do we fire someone if the problems are obvious offensive or defensive? 

Certain players traded ? 

Let me know what you think 

hoping that this doesn’t happen 

GO BILLS !!

What if we start 1-5, 2-4, 3-3, 4-2 or 5-1?  The Steelers and Browns have proven we can start 0-5-1, 0-4-2, 0-3-3, 0-2-4, 0-1-5, 1-4-1, 1-3-2, 1-2-3, 1-1-4, 2-3-1, 2-2-2, 2-1-3, 3-2-1, 3-1-2, or 4-1-1.

We should have a plan for all scenarios and if the Pegulas aren't questioning McD about all contingencies every day we are in trouble.  For example, no team that has started 3-1-2 has ever made the playoffs.  Ever.  If that is our start then I say we tank.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 7
  • Thank you (+1) 2

43 minutes ago, TheTruthHurts said:

Depends on what the real plan was. Bills ownership and front office couldn't possibly believe this was a good team. They ate so much dead cap this season for a reason. They knew this would be a tough year.

So no one gets fired in season. Allen definitely won't be pulled.

Unless the pegulas already know it’s the plan and have given them more than a year, I see them staying if we win nothing or maybe a game or two. BUT if they suck next year with barely any improvement I can see them getting the axe. The playoffs last year bought them time for sure.

What do you think would happen if they successfully tanked last year but looked as good as they did, and then last Sunday happens the exact same....do you think McBeane would make it to 0-6 without the hottest of seats? The playoffs gave them another year to suck and keep their jobs

1 minute ago, Gigs said:

Unless the pegulas already know it’s the plan and have given them more than a year, I see them staying if we win nothing or maybe a game or two. BUT if they suck next year with barely any improvement I can see them getting the axe. The playoffs last year bought them time for sure.

What do you think would happen if they successfully tanked last year but looked as good as they did, and then last Sunday happens the exact same....do you think McBeane would make it to 0-6 without the hottest of seats? The playoffs gave them another year to suck and keep their jobs

Imagine if they won the Super Bowl.  That would have bought them maybe two years to suck.  That would be terrible.

• Thank you (+1) 2

1 minute ago, 4merper4mer said:

Imagine if they won the Super Bowl.  That would have bought them maybe two years to suck.  That would be terrible.

Haha, yeah. The pegulas to me seem really easy to sway or charm, and Terry always has a soft spot for people. I really feel they could go 0-16 and not until they appear to suck next year will they finally do something. Maybe. 

4 minutes ago, Gigs said:

Haha, yeah. The pegulas to me seem really easy to sway or charm, and Terry always has a soft spot for people. I really feel they could go 0-16 and not until they appear to suck next year will they finally do something. Maybe. 

maybe they realize that the most successful NFL teams have continuity in their front office and coaching staffs.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Gigs said:

I knew we should have hired total douche bags so we could fire them more quickly.

We're already 0-1 and I hear crickets from the Pegulas.  

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

maybe they realize that the most successful NFL teams have continuity in their front office and coaching staffs.

Like how the Pats* have had one HC and QB but EVERYONE there has been replaced, found a job at another team or were fired outright. Kind of evicerates your point that the most successful team of all time doesn’t have that kind of continuity you claim they have lol. 

4 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

I knew we should have hired total douche bags so we could fire them more quickly.

We're already 0-1 and I hear crickets from the Pegulas.  

Wooooosh

• Sad 1

Just now, Gigs said:

Like how the Pats* have had one HC and QB but EVERYONE there has been replaced, found a job at another team or were fired outright. Kind of evicerates your point that the most successful team of all time doesn’t have that kind of continuity you claim they have lol. 

The Pats have had one HC in Belichick through their entire run.  They have had Scarrnecchia coaching their O line for years.  When guys get hired away because of their success they promote from within.  Nice try.

The most successful teams decide of their philosophy, have the front office and coaches in synch n that philosophy so they draft the right players, look at the right free agents, etc.  Steelers, Packers, Pats, Ravens.  Let Beane and McD do their jobs.  We'll find out in a few years if their philosophy works.  It did last year.

• Like (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

You should realize you have cause and effect totally backwards.   Coaches that are successful are retained.  It is the success that leads to the continuity, not the other way around. 

• Thank you (+1) 3

15 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

The most NFL successful teams don't hire inexperience HCs, give them control of personnel, and then hire inexperienced GMs without experience in managing personnel to do their bidding.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2