Predict the Score: Week 2 - Chargers at Bills

The Bills Blog

56 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

32-17 Chargers.  I think McCoy might have a good game though.  Chargers have been bad against the run since last season.

He's on my fantasy team and last week was one to forget...hopefully, he bounces back....I'm not sure picking him however was a good move considering the Oline we have this year....

2 hours ago, Iron Maiden said:

He's on my fantasy team and last week was one to forget...hopefully, he bounces back....I'm not sure picking him however was a good move considering the Oline we have this year....

I know, its a tough call.  Our crappy oline versus their crappy run defense.  Its a battle of who will be worse.

Edited by Scott7975

5 hours ago, machine gun kelly said:

52-14 Chargers

we’re in for a long year.  Still a good decision to start Allen.  As mentioned on NFLR yesterday by Coach Weiss, P. Manning stated his most valuable year from a learning experience was his first year with the Colts, where they went 3-13, had a crappy line, no talented WR, bad defense, etc.  Sound familiar.

Allen is either going to be good or not.  He can’t learn on the bench.  I hope all of us are wrong, our defense becomes what we expected, and Allen throws deep successfully so they can’t stack the box and Shady runs wild, but that is wishful thinking.

Couldn't agree with you more.  I think you, I, and about 3 other fans here feel this way about Allen.

Play him and let's find out as quickly as possible if he is going to be part of the future or not.

Regarding the game: I think Allen will do some nice things, some bad things, some learning things.

Chargers when easy in the area of 3 touchdowns; I think our offense will be lucky to get around 10 points...

So 31-10 is my prediction.

6 hours ago, machine gun kelly said:

52-14 Chargers

we’re in for a long year.  Still a good decision to start Allen.  As mentioned on NFLR yesterday by Coach Weiss, P. Manning stated his most valuable year from a learning experience was his first year with the Colts, where they went 3-13, had a crappy line, no talented WR, bad defense, etc.  Sound familiar.

Allen is either going to be good or not.  He can’t learn on the bench.  I hope all of us are wrong, our defense becomes what we expected, and Allen throws deep successfully so they can’t stack the box and Shady runs wild, but that is wishful thinking.

Well said.  Hope Allen learns and is productive.

I know Bosa is out but this could historically be the worst offensive line ever in the NFL. What a set of turnstyles. I just hope the kid doesn't get hurt . Shame on you Beane and McDermott. I realize you were in dead cap money hell but you gotta have a functioning O line! Chargers 34 Bills 7?

Chargers 27 Bills 17

44 minutes ago, BeefCurtns said:

I know Bosa is out but this could historically be the worst offensive line ever in the NFL. What a set of turnstyles. I just hope the kid doesn't get hurt . Shame on you Beane and McDermott. I realize you were in dead cap money hell but you gotta have a functioning O line! Chargers 34 Bills 7?

Well, its not exactly easy to replace 2 pro bowl caliber players unexpectedly in the off-season. Especially when they are not going to pay top dollar for FA's at C or G.