[Name Only Title] Dez Bryant

dre1527

[This is an automated response]

As a courtesy to the other board members, please use more descriptive topic titles. A single name if far too vague to post as a title and provides little insight into what specifically the post is talking about.The topic starter can edit the topic title line to make it more appropriate.

Thank you.

7 hours ago, White Linen said:

He got played by the Browns to get Gordon to report.  Now he's waiting for an injury.  If we wanted him, he'd come and play with us in no time.  

I think it was the other way around.  Dez knew that by coming to Cleveland he'd get a free infomercial on Hard Knocks.  But it backfired.  If the putrid Browns weren't interested, why would anyone else take a chance?

8 hours ago, ExWNYer said:

Getting sick of this Dez narrative. If there was mutual interest, and it was financially appealing to both sides, he would've been in Buffalo by now. Let it go already.

....when even Jones doesn't want you, that should tell you something....er.....everything.............

• Thank you (+1) 1

8 hours ago, aceman_16 said:

Well you are presenting a false equivalency.   For one, both the GM and the coach had personal experience with Benjamin..... so yes he must have met the process threshold.  Secondly,  Coleman was a first round pick with a skill set currently not on the team AND there was no history of him bad mouthing the QB publicly nor of him having temper tantrums on the sidelines when things didn't go his way like Dez has.

A false equivalency eh? I was just pointing out that our frequent blanket statement “not a process guy” for anyone that isn’t 100% clear/consistent. Even in your response knocking me down for saying it you have quite a bit of twisting to reach the point.

I suspect with time debating whether a guy is a process guy will devolve into similar to previous regimes “high character” debates.

There are other free agent options out there that they should be looking at that could upgrade the room I believe they are hoping that what they have will start seeing the light by mid season & turn the corner to develop into decent WR's but until then we are still waiting !! 

Hey Zay S**t or get off the pot would you !! 

could happen if both sides get desperate enough  Just a 1 year deal. It might make the games more watchable  Today's Dez is maybe 60% of the guy he was in that three year peak period  Never a great route runner but a physical 50/50 ball guy (though that was supposed to be Benjamin)

4 hours ago, NoSaint said:

A false equivalency eh? I was just pointing out that our frequent blanket statement “not a process guy” for anyone that isn’t 100% clear/consistent. Even in your response knocking me down for saying it you have quite a bit of twisting to reach the point.

I suspect with time debating whether a guy is a process guy will devolve into similar to previous regimes “high character” debates.

Well it was.  Enjoy the weekend!