[Name Only Title] Dez Bryant

dre1527

Just now, White Linen said:

He got played by the Browns to get Gordon to report.  Now he's waiting for an injury.  If we wanted him, he'd come and play with us in no time.  

:huh: Gordon and the Browns were working together to make sure he was in the right place before returning.  Dez had nothing to do with that. 

19 minutes ago, aceman_16 said:

Yep no. Although I am sure he is a 100% process kinda guy...  they will both take a pass with each other.

Is benjamin a process guy? Was Coleman? We’ve traded for each inside the last year.

i don’t think we get dez but I’m not sure how to judge who they’ll take a shot at sometimes 

• Like (+1) 1

Do people understand that Dez has made it perfectly clear that he's not just going to join any team that tosses a contract his way?  He wants to be in a situation where he can showcase his ability still and get good numbers.  You think he's gonna want to get double teamed in Buffalo with this putrid offensive line and a rookie QB who's known out of college to have accuracy concerns?  Just seriously, enough with the Dez Bryant talks.  This isn't madden, people will say no to the Bills, John Brown did it already to us this offseason

1 minute ago, Laughing Coffin said:

Do people understand that Dez has made it perfectly clear that he's not just going to join any team that tosses a contract his way?  He wants to be in a situation where he can showcase his ability still and get good numbers.  You think he's gonna want to get double teamed in Buffalo with this putrid offensive line and a rookie QB who's known out of college to have accuracy concerns?  Just seriously, enough with the Dez Bryant talks.  This isn't madden, people will say no to the Bills, John Brown did it already to us this offseason

Is that situation at him moms's house?

• Haha (+1) 1

48 minutes ago, dre1527 said:

if you want Josh Allen to have the best chance of succeeding, then why not bring in Dez Bryant? he would automatically become our #1 receiver.we can put Benjamin in the slot and then we are cooking with gas

The only gas Dez would give us is not the kind you want to be cooking with.

21 minutes ago, NoSaint said:

Is benjamin a process guy? Was Coleman? We’ve traded for each inside the last year.

i don’t think we get dez but I’m not sure how to judge who they’ll take a shot at sometimes 

Well you are presenting a false equivalency.   For one, both the GM and the coach had personal experience with Benjamin..... so yes he must have met the process threshold.  Secondly,  Coleman was a first round pick with a skill set currently not on the team AND there was no history of him bad mouthing the QB publicly nor of him having temper tantrums on the sidelines when things didn't go his way like Dez has.