Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Threedollabills

Sarcastic Peterman Hit-piece makes Colin Cowherd a scumbag

Recommended Posts

This piece is not what made Cowherd a scumbag.

And I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but Peterman is the only guy left on the bench when Allen finally gets carted off the field behind this awful O line. I doubt we have seen the last of NP , so rather than bag on him, maybe we should just shut up and hope he works it out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, skibum said:

This piece is not what made Cowherd a scumbag.

And I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but Peterman is the only guy left on the bench when Allen finally gets carted off the field behind this awful O line. I doubt we have seen the last of NP , so rather than bag on him, maybe we should just shut up and hope he works it out.

We can just sign a guy that actually belongs in the league. Nate doesn’t need any more chances that he doesn’t deserve. Cut him, sign Moore and let Peterman get a start on his Insurance career.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/14/2018 at 8:21 PM, MJS said:

I don't think it was all that funny. I'm all for bagging on Peterman, though.

 

But here's another example of a clueless media member talking up Tyrod Taylor. He said Tyrod led them to the playoffs and that he has a consistent floor and low ceiling. Garbage. Tyrod threw for less than 100 yards in multiple games and is statistically one of the worst QB's in the league at throwing for TD's and yards.

 

Literally the only thing he was good at was not turning the ball over, which is admittedly a great trait to have. I used to think he had a good deep ball, but that seemed to disappear.

 

You can't just magically erase the production he brought on the ground. With those #'s factored in, he was a capable, avg NFL QB. He bailed out our offense numerous times and when you have a QB that can't (Nathan Peterpickerman), you lose 47-3 with a supposedly UPGRADED defense. 

 

We haven't gotten spanked that bad in decades. The saints and chargers game last year were bad, but this was historic. He gets a lot of national media credit, but it was a combo of him managing games and getting turnovers. The defense sucked last year, they just got the ball back. 

Edited by Elite Poster

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, T master said:

 

Tuhrod/Tyrod please get over it say it the way it's spelled not the way mom called him after 3 yrs of calling him Tyrod just stop !!

 

 

Found this little gem.

 

 

Agent calls him TYrod.  Mom, sis and everyone else calls him TY.

 

No Tuh-ROD to be heard.  Just Tyrod and Ty.

 

He's just a fake piece of ****.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎9‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 1:44 AM, Steve Billieve said:

 

500kish

So let me give everyone a choice:

 

You can either have a pretty good college career, go undrafted, get a 'real job' and always be proud that you played to a decent degree in college. Or you can enter the NFL, play a few games, be terrible, become a laughing stock, end up out of the league and always be remembered not for a respectable college career but for 7 ints and a 0.0 qb rating. But you get 500k in your back pocket. Even a million in your back pocket.

 

I honestly think I'd rather take the college career and become an office drone. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎9‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 10:14 PM, Inigo Montoya said:

Nate Peterman is a Buffalo Bill.  He has worked hard to be the best QB he can be.  He has put his blood sweat and tears into this team and has taken a pounding in the process. I agree with most that it looks like he will not be able to transition from the college to the pro game.  He tried and failed.  It happens.

 

It's one thing for some national sports talk show hack to bag on Peterman, but we shouldn't be piling on too.  He is a part of the family, he wears the uniform that represents our city.  It's kinda like I can hit my brother but if you touch him, I'm gonna pop you.  

 

I'm not saying you can't be critical of a player's performance, but a lot of the Nate Peterman vitriol simply crosses the line of human decency and what should be expected from people who claim to be a part of the Bill's Mafia.  We shouldn't rally around our players just when they do great, we need to stand with them when they fail too.  Maybe Nate Peterman isn't a good NFL QB, but he's still a Buffalo Bill,  and we need to have his back and not pile on.

I think that your post is great and I thank you for it. Imo however it misses one crucial element.

 

I agree that personal insults to Peterman are 100% wrong. Some even make light of his religious beliefs. This is particularly vile but might be a topic for a different board.

 

What I think that you miss is that a big majority of posters on this site knew that starting Peterman would be a disaster. On THIS WEBSITE!!! Don't you think that our coach/gm should have been able to figure this out? No matter who has been in charge for 20 years or more, they have managed to screw things up and it just doesn't change. This imo is what has people in a tizzy more than Peterman. NP is only the latest in 2 decades of major blunders by people who are paid millions to make good decisions.

 

In any event, your post makes some good points.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, RobbRiddick said:

So let me give everyone a choice:

 

You can either have a pretty good college career, go undrafted, get a 'real job' and always be proud that you played to a decent degree in college. Or you can enter the NFL, play a few games, be terrible, become a laughing stock, end up out of the league and always be remembered not for a respectable college career but for 7 ints and a 0.0 qb rating. But you get 500k in your back pocket. Even a million in your back pocket.

 

I honestly think I'd rather take the college career and become an office drone. 

I think that I’d agree. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, RobbRiddick said:

So let me give everyone a choice:

 

You can either have a pretty good college career, go undrafted, get a 'real job' and always be proud that you played to a decent degree in college. Or you can enter the NFL, play a few games, be terrible, become a laughing stock, end up out of the league and always be remembered not for a respectable college career but for 7 ints and a 0.0 qb rating. But you get 500k in your back pocket. Even a million in your back pocket.

 

I honestly think I'd rather take the college career and become an office drone. 

Nah, I'd still take the NFL gig. Peterman's to the NFL what van de Velde is to golf. He WILL be remembered forever! LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Elite Poster said:

 

You can't just magically erase the production he brought on the ground. With those #'s factored in, he was a capable, avg NFL QB. He bailed out our offense numerous times and when you have a QB that can't (Nathan Peterpickerman), you lose 47-3 with a supposedly UPGRADED defense. 

 

We haven't gotten spanked that bad in decades. The saints and chargers game last year were bad, but this was historic. He gets a lot of national media credit, but it was a combo of him managing games and getting turnovers. The defense sucked last year, they just got the ball back. 

 

That's not true. Go add all of his rushing stats to his passing stats (even without doing that for other QB's) and he is still deficient.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MJS said:

 

That's not true. Go add all of his rushing stats to his passing stats (even without doing that for other QB's) and he is still deficient.

 

What does that even mean? If I did that he would land at #17 in yards per game AND TDs per game. Average. Like most people who look at it objectively have it. 

 

What's not true about that.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, RobbRiddick said:

So let me give everyone a choice:

 

You can either have a pretty good college career, go undrafted, get a 'real job' and always be proud that you played to a decent degree in college. Or you can enter the NFL, play a few games, be terrible, become a laughing stock, end up out of the league and always be remembered not for a respectable college career but for 7 ints and a 0.0 qb rating. But you get 500k in your back pocket. Even a million in your back pocket.

 

I honestly think I'd rather take the college career and become an office drone. 

 

2 hours ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I think that I’d agree. 

Not me! I'll take the BUCKS!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×